I need history data for EURUSD !! please !!

hi

I need M1 history data for EURUSD

I can not download it from alpari

pleas any body help me

zidan66:
hi

I need M1 history data for EURUSD

I can not download it from alpari

pleas any body help me

hi zidan66

have you tried this direct link?

http://databank.alpari.org/h_mt/M1_EURUSD.zip

just paste on the IE address bar if you cannot download from this link make sure

1. you'r firewall is turnedoff ( though it should not create any problems)

2. If having WINDOWSXP Service pack2 ( you might see a small pop up on top of the page asking you the download is restricted just click ok to download) This is what i could come up with some reasons in case the directlink fails.

3. you can also insert the on your favourite downloader such as download accelerator or get a free download manager from here http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/ install put the link.

hope this helps

EACAN

thanks EACAN

I tried all those but i failed i dont know what can i do to find the data

I think that the link do not work but another link *.xpo works

can you EACAN upload it if you have it? or send it by mail???

I hope to help me and i will be so happy

I am sorry bacause my english is not good

ZIDAN66

alpari shoul have it

EACAN:
hi zidan66

have you tried this direct link?

http://databank.alpari.org/h_mt/M1_EURUSD.zip

just paste on the IE address bar if you cannot download from this link make sure

1. you'r firewall is turnedoff ( though it should not create any problems)

2. If having WINDOWSXP Service pack2 ( you might see a small pop up on top of the page asking you the download is restricted just click ok to download) This is what i could come up with some reasons in case the directlink fails.

3. you can also insert the on your favourite downloader such as download accelerator or get a free download manager from here http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/ install put the link.

hope this helps

EACAN

the problem is not that the data doesn't download, it downloads fine, it even unzips fine. But that the end of it. It doesn't import into the metatrader history center. That's where I'm having trouble. I even went so far as to install the metatrader data center but I don't know how to use it, it's asking for a login and password, no idea where to get those or apply for them..it wants and internal and external address too...no clue what all that is...can anyone shed some light on this?

and/or

getting back to the history center of the metatrader import function, it asks for these user defined parameters; separator, skip columns, rows, shift, use selected only and volume. volume is checked by default, the separator is a comma by default the rest are blank or zero. the file to import is M1_EURUSD.hst when i click 'ok' nothing happens. no import occurs. what gives?

Aaragorn:
the problem is not that the data doesn't download, it downloads fine, it even unzips fine. But that the end of it. It doesn't import into the metatrader history center. That's where I'm having trouble. I even went so far as to install the metatrader data center but I don't know how to use it, it's asking for a login and password, no idea where to get those or apply for them..it wants and internal and external address too...no clue what all that is...can anyone shed some light on this?

Here what I've found that works:

If you look at the file names of the files you've downloaded, you'll see they're not the same as the usual MT history files (the data that we can see on the chart). The downloaded files from alpari start with D1 or M1 while the regular start with EUR for example.

You should rename the ALPARI files, so they are the same format as the regural history files.

Write if you have problems implementing this.

Aaragorn:

and/or

getting back to the history center of the metatrader import function, it asks for these user defined parameters; separator, skip columns, rows, shift, use selected only and volume. volume is checked by default, the separator is a comma by default the rest are blank or zero. the file to import is M1_EURUSD.hst when i click 'ok' nothing happens. no import occurs. what gives?

And this is not problem's end ...

When You do backtests, 2 years data 1M period, some of EAs generates HUGE logs files... even 7 Gigabites...

Raff

Files:

fxkingg:
Here what I've found that works:

If you look at the file names of the files you've downloaded, you'll see they're not the same as the usual MT history files (the data that we can see on the chart). The downloaded files from alpari start with D1 or M1 while the regular start with EUR for example.

You should rename the ALPARI files, so they are the same format as the regural history files.

Write if you have problems implementing this.

THANKS! that worked! can I get 5m data or is all they have 1m? I'm doing alot with 5m data it seems. At least now i have one minute data back to june 5 2006 instead of back to june 23 2006...is there more?

can not any body help me

icant download the data

zidan66:
can not any body help me

icant download the data

Why you can not download?

The link does not work?

Try Codersguru article with the link.

It works for me.

Reason: