Share your BEST entry (and exit) decision! - page 6

MiniMe

It seems to be another MA cross using Momentum. How do you see this as being any different from any other system using crosses?

I could not find any EA posted not unless I missed it in the link you provided. Can you post the EA from there, if not yours?

There are companies investing millions if not billions in this type of system and it has never been accomplished and never will. Do you think we would see the type of bank failures we have seen recently if this was remotely possible?

When will people ever learn that the software is a tool to help the greatest tool ever made, the human brain make the decisions? You're chasing a dream which can never be reached. You would be much better off focusing on developing a comprehensive trading package that worked for you, which must include you making a great deal of the decisions. Good luck though, it is your time and money.

If the line is an indicator, I think that's agood indicator

The bearish momentum increased over the last week and it bounced off that 1.2490 level Friday some 240 pips up to 1.2750, but since reversed lower and it broke through the 1.2490-80 support level overnight and next support level is now the January 2006 high of 1.2323. The bearish momentum is intact below the former underlying support, now resistance at 1.2626 for today.

Share with us your best expert to make 500%/year with security

Tired of searching for EAs that can make 100000000%'s a month , I'm looking now to make low but consistent profits a month , so if you have an EA that can make 500% with security in a year , here is the place to share it

another good one ... on EURNZD I just removed some info as this is an expert

et_phonehome_2:
MiniMe

It seems to be another MA cross using Momentum. How do you see this as being any different from any other system using crosses?

I could not find any EA posted not unless I missed it in the link you provided. Can you post the EA from there, if not yours?

Just saw your post , what makes it different is the use of trend lines

billaaa777:
There are companies investing millions if not billions in this type of system and it has never been accomplished and never will..

what you said is true , but still how bad you want it , I am testing every method I can find on forex, and I am registered on sites that I can't even remember, always looking to have an edge in my trades or learn something new

This is a day trades from last week , I didn't want to brag as I know the market was on fire, but I had many trades like those, beside I also scalp a lot.

Show Us Your Best Entry

Show us your best entry, I will start with one of mine

I found the inidicator

Reason: