Nonlagging Tools - page 2

In this case yellow color works like Signal for Opening Orders or Closing of previous trade.

Look at the chart - it's GBP H1 ( Filter = 20 ) for some last days.

Files:
nlma_gbph1.gif  25 kb

igorad:
In this case yellow color works like Signal for Opening Orders or Closing of previous trade. Look at the chart - it's GBP H1 ( Filter = 20 ) for some last days.

I understand that.

I can not use Filter value more than 1 in this indicator. Because if the Filter value is more than 1 so this yellow zone will be moved to tradable zone. See image: the yellow zone was moved but it should be in different placed according to the reality.

Files:

Look at the image: if we understand this yellow color as reversal, stop (on the next bar) or open the order (on the next color) so it may be ok.

But it will be much more better if we understand this yellow color as a yellow zone: non-trading zone which we may use for stop and not to trade.

Files:

I think that for more accurate signal you can use several MAs with different Length or Filter values.

You develop superb toys.

Great work as always

Thanks

igorad:
I think that for more accurate signal you can use several MAs with different Length or Filter values.

I am using two already here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

Because if you modify indicator to have yellow color as sideways market zone it will be great.

thanks

igorad,you are man..your indicator are great...

it is wonderful,you are generous really

thanks thanks thanks

Igorad!!!

I just want to stress here publicly that you are one of the best programmers I've ever met.

Your work is awesome.

Thank you!!

Nina

I am the proverbial "wet behind the ears" in the Forex area however I do find the whole thing tremendously interesting. I have downloaded the indicator for MT4 at the start of this thread and after putting it onto a chart the only colour I get is yellow. I put the file into the MT experts folder and it shows on the indicators list but the line on the chart is just yellow whether the movement has been short or long or anything inbetween. I would be very grateful if anyone can help or advise as to whether I have done something wrong or need to input any values for it to work.

Thank you

reiver:
I am the proverbial "wet behind the ears" in the Forex area however I do find the whole thing tremendously interesting. I have downloaded the indicator for MT4 at the start of this thread and after putting it onto a chart the only colour I get is yellow. I put the file into the MT experts folder and it shows on the indicators list but the line on the chart is just yellow whether the movement has been short or long or anything inbetween. I would be very grateful if anyone can help or advise as to whether I have done something wrong or need to input any values for it to work. Thank you

Hi Reiver,

To get the color, you just have to change the indicator's setting properties. To do it: put the arrow on the yellow line, click right button of your mouse, and you'll find the properties window. Under input tab, change the Color to 1, and ColorBarBack to 0 (zero) for 3 colors.

Hope it helps.

Rgds Ben

Reason: