Scripts Only

I have yet to see a script sharing thread. If there is one let me know. With all the indicators and EA's runing around I still beleive scripts have there place and own advantages. Scripts can give a edge of a few pips here and there so take a minute and share a few.

I hope we can start with some basics or rather ANYTHING.

whish everyone the best in there own endeavors.....

Would be nice to see either a script or EA to post swap rates on a chart window.

Are there any scripts out there that will close part of a position at a certain price? I would like to close out some of my postion at certain points rather than opening seperate orders and close them that way. Any ideas?

is there any script to modify Open's positions?default script in my platform did not work

coin.inv:
I have yet to see a script sharing thread. If there is one let me know. With all the indicators and EA's runing around I still beleive scripts have there place and own advantages. Scripts can give a edge of a few pips here and there so take a minute and share a few. I hope we can start with some basics or rather ANYTHING. whish everyone the best in there own endeavors.....

========================================================

try looking in codebase here: MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader // i think you will find what you need there.

thanks,forex9

rather than a script, you’d need a better understanding about orders and how to trade on the platform. Closing or opening positions are supported by Take profit and Stop limit which you can set when you open orders. This depends how easy you manage the platform. Dan

Reason: