Two or more demo accounts from two or more brokers ?

Hello,

Is it possible to install Metatrader 4 one time, then to use it with two or more demo accounts from two or more brokers.

I dont want use two demo accounts from two brokers in the same time.

I want to :

Open MetaTrader 4 with the demo account from the broker A, use it, then close MetaTrader 4.

Open MetaTrader 4 with the demo account from the broker B, use it, then close MetaTrader 4.

Open MetaTrader 4 with the demo account from the broker A, use it, then close MetaTrader 4.

Open MetaTrader 4 with the demo account from the broker B, use it, then close MetaTrader 4.

Etc...

Is it possible ?

Thanks,

Pierre2006

Pierre2006:
Hello,

Is it possible to install Metatrader 4 one time, then to use it with two or more demo accounts from two or more brokers.

I dont want use two demo accounts from two brokers in the same time.

I want to :

Etc...

Is it possible ?

Thanks,

Pierre2006

Yes!

Download MT4 form here:

http://www.metaquotes.net/metatrader

Only what you have to do is add the servers of the brokers and acc.

Good Luck!

Thanks, I wil try.

Pierre2006

It is possible to have several demo accounts from the same broker using different MTs without having to open and close for each account you want to use. You need to install MT4 as many demo acocunts you want to have opened at the same time on your computer, but you must install each instance under a different name if you want it to work. For example, say you have 5 demo accounts under Interbank, and you want to open all five MTs simultaneously for testing EAs, you may create each MT4 installation as: IBFX_1 IBFX_2 IBFX_3 .... Someone may say, why open 5 instances for each EA? The problem is that some EAs will interfer with existing trades of another EA...

The above is what I am doing today since just having one instance will not allow the application to open up more than once for each demo account I wanted to test with.

Reason: