EA's are money losing equity seives for lamerz.

Now, I know the truth hurts, but face up to it. Would you put your Mercedes on cruise control, put the seat back, and grab some snooze while going 100 kph down the Autobahn? Oh you would, eh? Figures.

See, EA's are for lame slackerz who are to lazy to study and learn price action. They (or you) want that big money and they want it now. After all, what's a mere 100,000 Euros a year siphoned off the top of a multi-billion market, right? EZ stuff, bro. Forex is a snap and you can pursue sex, drugs and rock'nroll while your little robot ATM machine slaves for you around the clock. I chuckle at the desperate little creeps who lurk about all of these EA threads, being real nice and mannerly to the EA author, begging for the next version. To lazy to read the threads or even the help docs, they pander for the right TF and backtest parameters. Gawd it cracks me up! EA's will keep you in that 95 percentile of losers, but that's ok coz I'll be waiting for your money, silently on the other side. Later, lamerz!!

Takes a big guy to talk sh!t online

You're right EA's are crap... which brings me to my next question: Why are you here, if EA's are for 'lamerz'?

I'll say one thing though, I'm proud to a 'desperate little creep' And feel free to come back and E-Thug anytime.

B

Just a note: I'll agree however, manual trading is CURRENTLY more effective, i doubt it will stay that way though...

Zeplin Fx:
Now, I know the truth hurts, but face up to it. Would you put your Mercedes on cruise control, put the seat back, and grab some snooze while going 100 kph down the Autobahn? Oh you would, eh? Figures. See, EA's are for lame slackerz who are to lazy to study and learn price action. They (or you) want that big money and they want it now. After all, what's a mere 100,000 Euros a year siphoned off the top of a multi-billion market, right? EZ stuff, bro. Forex is a snap and you can pursue sex, drugs and rock'nroll while your little robot ATM machine slaves for you around the clock. I chuckle at the desperate little creeps who lurk about all of these EA threads, being real nice and mannerly to the EA author, begging for the next version. To lazy to read the threads or even the help docs, they pander for the right TF and backtest parameters. Gawd it cracks me up! EA's will keep you in that 95 percentile of losers, but that's ok coz I'll be waiting for your money, silently on the other side. Later, lamerz!!

(ROFL)

And if your so buisy making your fortune how is it you find time to get on here and Flame all of us?????

WOW what a childish thing to do!

How old are you here 12? Using words like "lamerz"??? HAHAHAHA!!!!!

My stomach hurts from laughing at you. Your words make you sound so intelligent.....NOT!!

The fact is some people here trade for a living, and mabe we want to find something to do it for us so we can get away from the mind numbing charts for a while.

Go back to the little rock you crawled out from under and lets just hope the moderater here bans you from the site!!!

I shouldn't have even dignified this thread with a post but couldn't resist.

EDIT: also wach out for the contest results so you can eat your childish words

Zeplin Fx:
Now, I know the truth hurts, but face up to it. Would you put your Mercedes on cruise control, put the seat back, and grab some snooze while going 100 kph down the Autobahn? Oh you would, eh? Figures. See, EA's are for lame slackerz who are to lazy to study and learn price action. They (or you) want that big money and they want it now. After all, what's a mere 100,000 Euros a year siphoned off the top of a multi-billion market, right? EZ stuff, bro. Forex is a snap and you can pursue sex, drugs and rock'nroll while your little robot ATM machine slaves for you around the clock. I chuckle at the desperate little creeps who lurk about all of these EA threads, being real nice and mannerly to the EA author, begging for the next version. To lazy to read the threads or even the help docs, they pander for the right TF and backtest parameters. Gawd it cracks me up! EA's will keep you in that 95 percentile of losers, but that's ok coz I'll be waiting for your money, silently on the other side. Later, lamerz!!

I asked my son about what does "the lamerz" mean. He said me that it is russian word and it means "very young and very unprofessional teen-agers".

So now i understand that it is international word.

Just want to say that using EAs is not simple attaching them to the chart and forget about. It is very difficult to use any EA and it is something we should learn. It is not as "attach and forget".

V funny

Very funny, made me smile

Zeplin Fx:

I think it is right to say that EA's are crap. I have yet to see prof of one singel EA that consistently make money.

They are all crap, and 95% of them are made out of lagging indicators that are crap as well.

Edit: Having said this, they ARE usefull for things, just not as a robot trading for you. They are exelent for alarms, e-trailing and such.

Nybegynner:
I think it is right to say that EA's are crap. I have yet to see prof of one singel EA that consistently make money. They are all crap, and 95% of them are made out of lagging indicators that are crap as well.

I use straddle and trail ea on a regular basis to trade news and it does very well. Also there are people that are making money currently, including my self with cyberia. Bolltrade is another that is good.

you want proof? you'll have to take a risk and try one. If you're scared to risk your money then you wont make it manual trading either.

The contest currently held by certian brokers will provide further proof that there are ea's that make money.

There are more ea's making money than you think but there being held tightly in secret. If you had a money tree would you allow every one in the world to come and pluck money from it? Or would you hide it in a closet and keep it for your self? I think 99.9% would do the latter.

People with good money makers are scared that if it is used too widely brokers would catch on and start taking measures to foil them.

But 90% are crap....just like 90% of all traders fail manually.

still doesn't excuse the guy that started the thread from flaming all of us who are working hard to find or make one that works.

you have to be optimistic if your gonna make it in the market no matter what or how you choose to trade.

EDIT: E-trailing is an excilent EA that I use to trail s/l on every single trade...I love it!!

Excellent

Nicely put David!

X2

B

I've seen this kind of argument before, not that it doesn't have some measure of validity. Here are a few other points that YOU might consider.

1. Did you create the computer that you are using? Computers at their current level of operation took many years of research and development.

2. Are you a seamstress ie. did you design and create the pants, shirt, shoes and socks that you are currently wearing?

3. Do you ever watch tv?

4. How about the light bulb, have you ever considered who created it when you turn it on?

5. Have you flown on an airplane before?

My point of course is that we all use something that someone else took many man hours to build/create albeit most of it cost money and is sold on the market. If you can find a good EA it too will cost you money and in my opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with purchasing a good EA and then using it. Your point I believe is regarding free EA's that someone else took the time to build and then other traders or newbies take it and use it without any giving back on their part. How many EA's can you name that are on the internet for FREE that a person can make a VERY comfortable living using? Essentially the amount of hours it took to create any of the above listed items as well as their daily usefulness SURPASSES the price it is sold at per item for most of the above.

Zeplin Fx:

goldensight:
I've seen this kind of argument before, not that it doesn't have some measure of validity. Here are a few other points that YOU might consider.

1. Did you create the computer that you are using? Computers at their current level of operation took many years of research and development.

2. Are you a seamstress ie. did you design and create the pants, shirt, shoes and socks that you are currently wearing?

3. Do you ever watch tv?

4. How about the light bulb, have you ever considered who created it when you turn it on?

5. Have you flown on an airplane before?

My point of course is that we all use something that someone else took many man hours to build/create albeit most of it cost money and is sold on the market. If you can find a good EA it too will cost you money and in my opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with purchasing a good EA and then using it. Your point I believe is regarding free EA's that someone else took the time to build and then other traders or newbies take it and use it without any giving back on their part. How many EA's can you name that are on the internet for FREE that a person can make a VERY comfortable living using? Essentially the amount of hours it took to create any of the above listed items as well as their daily usefulness SURPASSES the price it is sold at per item for most of the above.

Even better put

TWO THUMBS UP!!

B

YupYup:
Even better put

TWO THUMBS UP!!

B

Indeed...this is why I suggested in "great ea in backtests" that if we do make money with it we need to buy the pro version. I can immagine how good it is if the OS version is making money.

even befor I make 1000$ with OS I might buy the pro.

500$ is a small price to pay.

Reason: