Ex4 files

Hi guy. Here's my latest configuration. I actually use it for trading. Missed out on the really big part of the euro move...too sluggish getting off the boat!

The first shot is my 'trigger' screen (Without all the words!) I find that MACD & Stochastics compliment each other really well.

The second screen speaks for itself - I'm trying Dinapoli targets with alerts. Mainly as a distracting from just sitting in front of the screen.

It's Still a work in progress...I would really like to have the EMA's displayed as numbers; less clutter.

Let me know what you think

Tickwatcher:
Can someone help me with with this?

I have downloaded an ex4. file which I understand contains an EA, (exit program only), for MetaTrader 4. It is sitting on my desktop staring at me.

Is there a kind soul out there who can explain what it is, and what I should do with it!

Tick

You should copy the .ex4 file into your MetaTrader directory, namely: /YOUR_METATRADER_DIRECTORY/experts/. After that just run MT and drag&drop it to a graph. That's it.

Also, I'd suggest you press F1 and have a look at the help a little bit. Really helps. A lot.

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

Reason: