Currency options?

Anyone here trading currency options? It would be awesome if you could shed some light on forex option stategies and list of platforms/brokers you can buy options.

With economic calendar I can predict the exact minute when prices move violently 100 pips or more. It's just the direction prediction is not so accurate. I think it's possible that with options we can still make money regardless of price direction. It is just we need to find a place where we can buy options with lowest premium.

Oanda FxOptions virtually write options with expensive premiums to trade with. It will pay you much less during volatile period. BetOnMarkets has a betting platform. It's not the way we can go with either. The bet is that if we anticipate correctly, we'll earn 10% or less. If we're wrong about the volatility, we'll lose the whole wager.

If we can find the place we can buy cheap options, we can make some money from it consistently. Where?

Thanks!

FX options are available at optionXpress. The following pairs are available:

EUR/USD.....ticker XDE

USD/EUR..............EUI

GBP/USD..............XDB

USD/GBP..............BPX

USD/JPY..............YUK

JPY/USD...............XDN

USD/CAD..............CDD

CAD/USD..............XDC

AUD/USD..............XDA

CHF/USD..............XDS

They have a great website and you can open an acct with very little. Hope this is helpful.

Thanks man. I recently opened an account at GCITrading.com. They allow intraday options trading.

Reason: