Hedge Lot Strategy EA

Profits?

Hi are you still trading this strategy and making consistent profits ?

Hmm

i think the system will be good on trending market... not sideways or ranging.

todanderson

can you just ping me your contact details to chat?

REgards,

your friend

jerine.

Bad strategy

This strategy can't win ! It is a martingal.

It is only doubling position each time you lose so that one time you will need lot for money to get it back.

Juste think about starting at 0.01 lots and after 10 consecutive lose you will need more than 10 lots, 20 lots for next time...

This hedging strategy open 2 position whish means 3 * lots size... but looking good it is only an martingal strategy.

Of cause i'm open to comments.

Best regards,

Multivrac

is it same?

I think this is original copyright version is base on year... can someone change this ea to stop after reach TP, I need to start back at certain time.

Thank you

multivrac:
This strategy can't win ! It is a martingal.

It is only doubling position each time you lose so that one time you will need lot for money to get it back.

Juste think about starting at 0.01 lots and after 10 consecutive lose you will need more than 10 lots, 20 lots for next time...

This hedging strategy open 2 position whish means 3 * lots size... but looking good it is only an martingal strategy.

Of cause i'm open to comments.

Best regards,

Multivrac

if u 've good headging ea please post here.let me try

EA on 5 digit broker

bearNbull:
I think this is original copyright version is base on year... can someone change this ea to stop after reach TP, I need to start back at certain time. Thank you

Hi,

Can anybody please help me to fix my problem for this EA.

It run well on 4 digit broker but it keep coming up with "error=130" in 5 digit broker.

Need your help please.

Thank you.

fxking888:
Hi,

Can anybody please help me to fix my problem for this EA.

It run well on 4 digit broker but it keep coming up with "error=130" in 5 digit broker.

Need your help please.

Thank you.

Do your homework, I posted the codes.

Bongo

toddanderson:
Has anyone tried this Ea,

I have had some success with it, but I am not sure if I understand the money management part of it

I don�t understand coding very well

Dear Sir

I want an amendment to this expert

I want to start with hedg

start buy 1 and sell ann finsh when wine 1 dolar

Sorry for my English

yossry777@yahoo.com

Reason: