Which is the most accurate indicator?

I am a forex beginner. Which is the most accurate of MACD in forex trading?

There are many accurate ones out there, the key is finding the one that's best for you & your trading style

The MACD (Moving Average convergence Divergence) studies the volume of traders to give an trade alert of when to buy or sell. This simple technical analysis methods are help in finding the best accurate forex signals.

Hi there

As a beginner do not try to look for that magic indicator MACD or Stochastic setting. It does not exist out there. And if you going to try EMA crossings in trading you will be very late getting out of some trades going bad. And if you find some profitable systems the same problem will happen. These systems put you late in a trade and take ages before signal appears to get out of trades. Believe me I have been there.

automatedforextrading:

I trade only the MACDBB and Fibo and until now very successful .. it is easy to Indi .. always work in any market ..

None is the simple answer. Have a trading plan, trade your plan and manage your money well. Most importantly, use your eyes, trade what you see. Do not rely on indicators, even the zero lag indicators do LAG!

To be the chart itself is the best indicator... learning Price Action now...

WhiteRabbit:
To be the chart itself is the best indicator... learning Price Action now...

I agree, but if you learn (feel, follow..) price action then every indicator become powerful tool

automatedforextrading:

There is no right answer to this question. Sooner or later you will understand this!

Reason: