Interpretation of rules for 2011 championship

Hi Friends and Experts,

The rule IV.6 states that "The maximum combined amount of positions and pending orders' lots, regardless of the direction on one symbol, is 15. Stop-losses and take-profits are not taken into account".

1.  If I have a position open of 5 lots, then I can make 2 pending orders, each of 5 lots. If both of these orders are filled, then my total volume will be 15 lots, and it will be allowed. (considering all the orderss are in the same direction).

2.  In any case, my total volume on all orders should not exceed 15 lots (irrespective of its direction) and and total volume on any position should not be more than 15 lots (if there is no pending order) and and each order volume should not be more than 5 lots. 

Is my interpretation of the rules (related to above two points) is correct?

Appreciate your advise as it will have major impact for my EA.

Thanks in advance, 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

askrsk:

Hi Friends and Experts,

The rule IV.6 states that "The maximum combined amount of positions and pending orders' lots, regardless of the direction on one symbol, is 15. Stop-losses and take-profits are not taken into account".

1.  If I have a position open of 5 lots, then I can make 2 pending orders, each of 5 lots. If both of these orders are filled, then my total volume will be 15 lots, and it will be allowed. (considering all the orderss are in the same direction).

2.  In any case, my total volume on all orders should not exceed 15 lots (irrespective of its direction) and and total volume on any position should not be more than 15 lots (if there is no pending order) and and each order volume should not be more than 5 lots. 

Is my interpretation of the rules (related to above two points) is correct?

Appreciate your advise as it will have major impact for my EA.

Thanks in advance, 

That's correct.

ssn:
That's correct.
Many thanks. This will help me optimize my position size.
Reason: