Demo account useful for beginners only - page 11

I am trying to understand the above post ad I don't understand anything. Rupom, what are you talking about?

By and large, we the traders are willing to become a knowledgeable trade for making profit constancy in this market place. But, we don’t prefer to trade in demo account which is considered as a powerhouse of knowledge in Forex. From my first day of trading, I trade demo account very seriously for becoming a professional trader.

I'm not sure "demo" and "serious" could co-exist in a sentence.

Start Trading from demo account to know how the market works and learn what strategy will work for you.

maple:
Start Trading from demo account to know how the market works and learn what strategy will work for you.

That's wright. I did the same.

Demo account is very much useful for the traders who wish to earn knowledge regarding Forex and its market, whether the trader is newbie or experienced. Demo account is useful for all.

Demo account is useful for every trader either he is new or old in this market. Newbies get better forex market through demo trading . They do not loose their own money in training. For people who are challenging want new ways of trading they apply their strategy on demo to prove its efficiency.

SurtiTrader:
Demo account is very much useful for the traders who wish to earn knowledge regarding Forex and its market, whether the trader is newbie or experienced. Demo account is useful for all.

Many of the traders have got benefits by using the Demo trading accounts. This is also because when we are using them we can test various kind of trading systems easily

I suppose that without a demo I would be nothing as a trader!

I am just going to start my demo with OctaFX, but I still have some doubts regarding them, do not actually have enough information about some hidden hazards which I could face..Maybe someone here has experience on passage from demo to the real with them?

Reason: