Would you agree trading is a game of probabilities? - page 3

All financial markets are a game of chance..., the skill of the trader is to remain always above 51%.

The way I see it, everything that happens in life boils down to probability. That's my take on things but I might be wrong.

Forex is game of probabilities but you cant say it is game of gambling. You have to be very much updated by market tends and need to alert by forex news. You will surly loss your in forex if you will invest without knowledge of forex.

Trading is not a game at all. That type of mindset is one reason so many traders blow their accounts. You need to have a serious approach to trading if you want to achieve long-term consistency.

TheLastBear:
Trading is not a game at all. That type of mindset is one reason so many traders blow their accounts. You need to have a serious approach to trading if you want to achieve long-term consistency.

I agree with you completely. It's not a game. It's a hard work of wins and loses. And those who have enough nerves and strength are able to achieve good results in this work.

Trading is a game of probabilities and the words of Mr.Draghi yesterday proved it. He could propose to place other liquidity or to do nothing. This second one prevailed, and EurUsd is rising.

Of course, trading is a game of probabilities for "small" trader, but it is a game of opportunities for "big" trader

Another demonstration that trading is a game of probabilities. The market at the moment is quoting a lot of chances about a new intervention of the Boj tomorrow to weaken the JPY.

What is the chance that the Constitutional Court spoil the Euro party?

elisab:
Another demonstration that trading is a game of probabilities. The market at the moment is quoting a lot of chances about a new intervention of the Boj tomorrow to weaken the JPY.

Agree with you mate. Typical forex market

Reason: