I've been getting the "Waiting for Update" message intermittently when running MQL Scripts from the MetaEditor.
Has anyone else experienced this and know how to resolve it?
Steps to create:
1) I run an EA from Metaeditor in history mode and am able to debug successfully
2) Suddenly it'll start showing me the "Waiting for Update" when it opens up the Strategy Tester for a given pair (which was working fine seconds earlier, see step 1)
1) Sometimes I'm able to fix this by closing all the windows and re-opening them (Run as Administrator)
2) Sometimes re-installing metatrader without uninstalling it fixes it
3) Sometimes uninstalling (and NOT removing personal data when it prompts me to). Then reinstalling it.
4) Everytime uninstalling (and removing personal data when it prompts me to. Then reinstalling it.
Some info on my system:
OS: Windows 8.1 EnterpriseMetaTrader 5 Version 5.00 build 1159
### From the log files:
Has no one else experienced this?
It's really hampering me. It worked fine for a while (I started working in a Virtual Machine with Windows 7 on it) but now it's started up again.
I spend about 30% of my time trying to work around it.