Unfair charge

I have been using the Stable Forex signal. There has been a message on there from the provider that a hacker has got into the site and he has closed the signal and now started a new signal using another broker. He now has a message on his old site saying 'Account closed, do not sign. Account will not be on it'. The problem is when I go to unsubscribe(I still have a week to go) so that I can use a new signal - I am told that US$30 will be forfeited from my account because I am unsubscribing early before the end of the term. This seems grossly unfair and mql5 should penalise all the members who were using this signal.

This may be a proposal to the service desk for example.

billc:
I have been using the Stable Forex signal. There has been a message on there from the provider that a hacker has got into the site and he has closed the signal and now started a new signal using another broker. He now has a message on his old site saying 'Account closed, do not sign. Account will not be on it'. The problem is when I go to unsubscribe(I still have a week to go) so that I can use a new signal - I am told that US$30 will be forfeited from my account because I am unsubscribing early before the end of the term. This seems grossly unfair and mql5 should penalise all the members who were using this signal.
do not unsubscribe? close the terminal with the signal on and close the trades manually (web interface?) or add a hard stop loss to each trade.

I;ve unsubscribed because I wish to subscribe to this mans new signal with a different broker. I do not know how to get to the Service Desk to complain, can you help? 

billc:

I;ve unsubscribed because I wish to subscribe to this mans new signal with a different broker. I do not know how to get to the Service Desk to complain, can you help? 

In this article , written in detail how to write to the Service Desk  

Reason: