Best way to advertise and sell EA?

Hello, 

me and my friend made, what seems to be, a very good EA. We bought real tick by tick history, imported it in MT4 and backtested it since jan. 2007 to jul. 2016 (10 years), because we want it to be long term profitable.  

We're testing it on live account for few months now and it seems to be doing very good as expected.

But we don't know anything about marketing and advertising EA's so I would very much appreciate any advice about how to earn with it besides trading just with our funds (our budget is very limited). Do we sell it, rent it, ... where, how? Best channels to advertise etc. ... Any info will be helpful?

Thanks in advance 

JackAce:

Hello, 

me and my friend made, what seems to be, a very good EA. We bought real tick by tick history, imported it in MT4 and backtested it since jan. 2007 to jul. 2016 (10 years), because we want it to be long term profitable.  

We're testing it on live account for few months now and it seems to be doing very good as expected.

But we don't know anything about marketing and advertising EA's so I would very much appreciate any advice about how to earn with it besides trading just with our funds (our budget is very limited). Do we sell it, rent it, ... where, how? Best channels to advertise etc. ... Any info will be helpful?

Thanks in advance 

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/385
How to Post a Product in the Market
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Publish your interesting applications in the Market, and they will be immediately available to all traders who use MetaTrader 5 worldwide. The Market is a great opportunity to earn, with an immediate transfer to the account and convenient statistics to help you analyze purchases and downloads of demo versions of your products. All MQL5 programs in the Market are automatically encrypted for a specific buyer, allowing up to three activations, and do not require additional protection from your side.

Marco vd Heijden:
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/385

Thank you Marco.  

Publish your real live account in Signals of MQL5.com.

Xiangdong Guo:
Publish your real live account in Signals of MQL5.com.
Will do. Thx
Reason: