Still have remaining activations but why are the EA missing

I still have 4 activations left for the EAs I bought 4 weeks ago but the author got banned and his EA's are removed. According to the rules, even if the EA's are removed from the market for rent or sale, the purchased EA's are still in the account of the buyer and can still be activated until the last one is used up. How come I cannot find the EA install instruction and everything that pertains to how to install it anymore when I click on the EA I bought? The only message that appears is that the EA is no longer on MQL5. That's the only message. Can someone please help me with my problem and why did MQL5 stop its installation when the rules are clear that any product bought is still good for use by the buyer for the number of installations it is allowed.

Hello did you try logging into the terminal with your MQL5 credentials and go to the market section to see if the EA's that you purchased are there and if so you should be able to install it from there.

Ahkeela2020:
I still have 4 activations left for the EAs I bought 4 weeks ago but the author got banned and his EA's are removed. According to the rules, even if the EA's are removed from the market for rent or sale, the purchased EA's are still in the account of the buyer and can still be activated until the last one is used up. How come I cannot find the EA install instruction and everything that pertains to how to install it anymore when I click on the EA I bought? The only message that appears is that the EA is no longer on MQL5. That's the only message. Can someone please help me with my problem and why did MQL5 stop its installation when the rules are clear that any product bought is still good for use by the buyer for the number of installations it is allowed.

As Marco already suggested, go to your terminal, login into your MQL5 account with your ahkeela2020 login and not any other (email, facebook etc.) and you will find your EA along with your other purchases, in the Purchased option on the left side of the Market tab, down in the Terminal/Toolbox window. You can download, install and use it as long as you have enough activations.

Reason: