Looking for an EA that can turn off or Pause "AutoTrading" during najor news announcements.

To add comments, please log in or register
Noo Porima
Noo Porima  

Hey Guys,

I have a reasonably profitable EA that always generate large drawdowns during major news announcements but it doesn't have the capability to pause "autotrading".

Does anybody know of a good EA that can pause Auto Trading during major news announcements and turn it back on again after?

At the moment I'm doing it manually but only whenever I'm can because of work commitments.

I did find a few EA's on MQl5 but the news settings are part of the strategy for those EA's. Not what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Cheers

Noo

Kenneth Parling
Kenneth Parling  
Noo Porima:

Hey Guys,

I have a reasonably profitable EA that always generate large drawdowns during major news announcements but it doesn't have the capability to pause "autotrading".

Does anybody know of a good EA that can pause Auto Trading during major news announcements and turn it back on again after?

At the moment I'm doing it manually but only whenever I'm can because of work commitments.

I did find a few EA's on MQl5 but the news settings are part of the strategy for those EA's. Not what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Cheers

Noo

Hello, i’ve sent you a pm!
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Kenneth Parling:
Hello, i’ve sent you a pm!
Please don't post such message. Either you just send your PM, either you answer publicly. Thanks.
Kenneth Parling
Kenneth Parling  
Alain Verleyen:
Please don't post such message. Either you just send your PM, either you answer publicly. Thanks.
Sorry sir, it wont happen again sir! Have a good day sir!
Joel Simmons
Joel Simmons  
Please share a link or PM me if you find anything. I would be interested in this product as well. 
To add comments, please log in or register