Different symbol on the account of the signal provider and the copier

Hello, I would like to copy a signal, but I noticed that the signal provider uses a broker that has some different symbols than my broker. Example: In his broker, gold appears as XAUUSD and in mine it appears as GOLD.

If I am copying this signal and the supplier makes an operation with gold, will I copy it normally or will I have a problem?

It may be the problem in case your GOLD symbol margin calculation (according to specification of the symbol) is not Forex, and if your broker proposed more than one symbol for Gold.
More details (about how to check symbol specification in Metatrader, and more): go to this summary post 
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, i've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync. 316 signal '51002904': position usdjpy skipped as no symbol found. 316 signal '51002904': signal copying for 'xauusd' is prohibited