Discussion of article "General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 8

I helped a friend subscribe to a signal. According to an article, if the signal provider had a floating profit, the system would not synchronize trades at a worst entry than the provider. But all of the open trades were copied to the subscribers account. Why is that. Trades should only open at a better price. 

Ngula Kalili:
I helped a friend subscribe to a signal. According to an article, if the signal provider had a floating profit, the system would not synchronize trades at a worst entry than the provider. But all of the open trades were copied to the subscribers account. Why is that. Trades should only open at a better price. 

No, this is not true, the signal copying system will copy any exhisting open positions at current levels.

Its highly advisable to wait for a moment that there will be no open positions before subscribe.

Chythanya Das:
Hi guys, I am trying to subscribe for paid signal but when try to subscribe i get subscription failed message. I have enough funds in my account. What could be the issue. However on my demo account I can subscribe to free signal service but not paid. Please someone help me out. Thanks

Yes i find it strange that demo signals are only for running on demo accounts, and real signals will only run on real accounts. It makes no sense, I would have assumed that all signals would have come as free signals to run  on demo account so we could test them, and they would have a live version which one could pay for (after being happy with the performance on the demo account) in order to run it on the live account.

Vipin Bhatia:

Yes i find it strange that demo signals are only for running on demo accounts, and real signals will only run on real accounts. It makes no sense, I would have assumed that all signals would have come as free signals to run  on demo account so we could test them, and they would have a live version which one could pay for (after being happy with the performance on the demo account) in order to run it on the live account.

Its not as simple as that, because there are copying utilities that can copy a signal's trades from a demo to a real account.

Demo free signals can be copied from demo accounts only, but paid signals can be copied by both demo and real accounts.

Hi Guys

Im trying to copy from one account our leverage is the same but the signal acc only trades 0.01 lots and I want to increase the size of the trades on my account where do i change the settings and what should they be?

MALCOLM VENTER:

Hi Guys

Im trying to copy from one account our leverage is the same but the signal acc only trades 0.01 lots and I want to increase the size of the trades on my account where do i change the settings and what should they be?

If you've done everything as its described here, there is only 1 thing you can do, increase your balance.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

When I subscribe to a signal, can I have it so I see the trade on my charts, as it occurs but not have it trigger a transaction. At the start I only want to see the signal.

Daytrader2learn:

When I subscribe to a signal, can I have it so I see the trade on my charts, as it occurs but not have it trigger a transaction. At the start I only want to see the signal.

No, you can't.

I understand now the things about volume.

Now I have another question related:

For example: Provider balance 15 000 USD, leverage 1:100, EURUSD 1

if I have same balance 15 000 USD, and deposit lead percentage 100% (asume 100% in order to simplify calculus)

But if I use leverage 1:500. I understood that volume will be the same; if provider's deal with volumen of 1 lot, I will copy volumen = 1 too.

But if we win 1 Pip, what will be the difference?

I understand the leverage but I just want to you to confirm me that please.

Sebastian Diaz Leon:

I understand now the things about volume.

Now I have another question related:

For example: Provider balance 15 000 USD, leverage 1:100, EURUSD 1

if I have same balance 15 000 USD, and deposit lead percentage 100% (asume 100% in order to simplify calculus)

But if I use leverage 1:500. I understood that volume will be the same; if provider's deal with volumen of 1 lot, I will copy volumen = 1 too.

But if we win 1 Pip, what will be the difference?

I understand the leverage but I just want to you to confirm me that please.

Yes, the larger leverage (larger than the signal provider) doesn't increase the copying ratio, the smaller decrease it though.

Reason: