Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 23

I have Problem with uploading identity documents.

I'm iranian and living in iran. and i cant upload my identity documents because of the site hasn't support iran.

what should i do and how can i register as a seller?

please guide me.

Arash zolfaghari:
I have Problem with uploading identity documents.

I'm iranian and living in iran. and i cant upload my identity documents because of the site hasn't support iran.

what should i do and how can i register as a seller?

please guide me.

Iranians can't registered as Sellers I'm afraid.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/355985

i search on my signal it is not visible publicly from different account do i have to do any extra work for it to appear and note that it appears in my page it is already verified and public can copy you now.

Files:
tkn_hi7u.jpg  164 kb

Thanh Lam Ngo:

i search on my signal it is not visible publicly from different account do i have to do any extra work for it to appear and note that it appears in my page it is already verified and public can copy you now.

Uncheck the "Private" option

Bonjour/soir j’aimerais tester de copier deux compte qui m’appartienne seulement j’ai rentrer le compte que jke veut copier LegoMarketLLC-Live mes cela ne marche pas est ce que quelq’un aurait l’explication a cela ? je vous remercie

J’ai essayer en mettant en Live ca ne marche pas et quand je met en Démo ca fonctionne mes fait un echec de connexion

n’hésitez pas a m’envoyer un message en privée car je ne sais pas si je retrouverais mon post ;)

Enter your message here. See how to call a certain user, insert an image or a code

Vous pouvez également simplement faire glisser une image vers le texte ou l’insérer dans
Je n'arrive pas a m'enregistrer avec ce broker est ce normal ? LegoMarketLLC-Live       
Ca m'écrit Broker non valide
Merci
g Ctrl+V

Hello, I would like to ask. if I want to sell signals, do I have to have a VPS?

how to share the signal, but not selling it and people cannot copy

Make it public with a large price, so people can see it but wouldn't copy.

Does this signal provider need to be trading from inside MT5?? Or can they be trading from other software such as Quantower??

If I use AMP Futures, and I want someone to be able to copy my trades, would I have to trade from MT5, or could I trade from another platform while they are still able to copy my trades?

Please let me know!

Reason: