Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 22

sorry im new here, initially i read need to wait for evaluation for 1 month haha.

after i got approved as seller/signal provider, the moderator changed my account as 'FREE' Signal..Why is that so? Ho can I become a paid signal provider?

Copy Mytrades:

after i got approved as seller/signal provider, the moderator changed my account as 'FREE' Signal..Why is that so? Ho can I become a paid signal provider?

I don't think that you are approved as a seller. Sellers have their real name displayed.

Copy Mytrades:

Moderator didn't change it. Your signal became free once the system found out your account is demo.

i have created new signal , how long it takes to be active and people start to copy? noting that i have been verified as a reseller and started trading as well on the account , many thanks for your support

Neveen Atef Mohamed Abdelshafy:
i have created new signal , how long it takes to be active and people start to copy? noting that i have been verified as a reseller and started trading as well on the account , many thanks for your support

It only takes a minute to publish a signal here in MQL5.com.

Acquiring subscribers may be trickier though.

You need a good trading history and you can promote it in your profile page in order to attract subscribers.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It only takes a minute to publish a signal here in MQL5.com.

Acquiring subscribers may be trickier though.

You need a good trading history and you can promote it in your profile page in order to attract subscribers.

many thanks for your prompt reply , but when i search on my signal it doesn't appear to public from different accounts , do i have to do any extra work to let it appear noting that it appears in my page that its verified and public can copy you now.

Neveen Atef Mohamed Abdelshafy:

many thanks for your prompt reply , but when i search on my signal it doesn't appear to public from different accounts , do i have to do any extra work to let it appear noting that it appears in my page that its verified and public can copy you now.

Not all signals are rated and ranked, it takes time, so trade well and be patient.

Dear support team,
Please how can i set up my account for copy trading.
I have been verified as a seller, but i don't know how to set up my account for the public to copy my trades.
I need a guidance.
Regards

Divine Ebipadou Ukiemoye:
Dear support team,
Please how can i set up my account for copy trading.
I have been verified as a seller, but i don't know how to set up my account for the public to copy my trades.
I need a guidance.
Regards

You don't have to setup anything, just publish your signal and everyone would be able to copy it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/new

Reason: