Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 24

Tyhler Skruck #:

Does this signal provider need to be trading from inside MT5?? Or can they be trading from other software such as Quantower??

If I use AMP Futures, and I want someone to be able to copy my trades, would I have to trade from MT5, or could I trade from another platform while they are still able to copy my trades?

Please let me know!

According to the rules:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Hello guys i would like to subscribe in signal for someone but i couldn't why i don't know maybe because i am using the MT4 PLATFORM and he is using MT5 maybe this the reason?

Sergey Golubev, 2022.02.17 08:13

Rules of Using the Signals Service
Subscription to a Signal is only available for the relevant MetaTrader platform account:
  • for the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 4 section,
  • for the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 5 section.

for signal providers, what are the withdrawal methods for the money made here from subscriptions, and how often do they get paid? and do you offer profit sharing accounts where the signal provider instead of charging a monthly fixed fee, charge a percentage profit from subscribers?

Maria Del Carmen Hortelano #:
for signal providers, what are the withdrawal methods for the money made here from subscriptions, and how often do they get paid? and do you offer profit sharing accounts where the signal provider instead of charging a monthly fixed fee, charge a percentage profit from subscribers?

You can see the withdrawal methods here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mcchortelano/accounting/chooseout

They can withdraw as often as they like, but there is no profit sharing scheme, a signal provider in MQL5.com earns only from the subscription price.

HI everyone,

I would like to create a signal, using an EA that I bought here on MQL5, is it possible? Or would I be breaking some rule?

That is, I have an EA bought and I have configured it, now I want to create a signal and sell it.

thanks in advance

vitoriano70 #I would like to create a signal, using an EA that I bought here on MQL5, is it possible? Or would I be breaking some rule?

Hi Vitoriano,

you would not be breaking any rules.

Hello 

couldn't create an account, the option to choose between a real or demo account is no longer available.

I create a real account, but the website is treating it as a demo account and deleting it ?!

Please help, what is the solution? I have tried in all browsers without any result. 

With best regards

Files:
1.png  30 kb

Tarek Almaremi #:

Hello 

couldn't create an account, the option to choose between a real or demo account is no longer available.

I create a real account, but the website is treating it as a demo account and deleting it ?!

Please help, what is the solution? I have tried in all browsers without any result. 

With best regards

Cent or contest account are considered demo accounts too and they can't be published as signals.

You can read the details here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/461169#comment_51883659

WHY has the ability to use signals to demo accounts been removed???? - Why MT has removed the ability to copy signals to a main account
WHY has the ability to use signals to demo accounts been removed???? - Why MT has removed the ability to copy signals to a main account
  • www.mql5.com
So i noticed recently that with the update, mt has removed the ability to copy signals to a demo account. Reasons why this is a terrible update: - can no longer use a demo account with the same broker as the signal provider, in order to copy special symbols

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Cent or contest account are considered demo accounts too and they can't be published as signals.

You can read the details here:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/461169#comment_51883659

Ok  understand why it is a cent account. Thanks for the help

Reason: