Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5"

New article How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is published:

Do you want to offer your trading signals and make profit? Register on MQL5.com website as a Seller and specify your trading account to offer your signals to traders. Keep in mind that you can create only one signal for one trading account.

All paid signals should pass a test period of one month. During that period, they are checked for compliance with a number of requirements (there is no any test period for free signals, of course). If you pass the period successfully, you will gain access to the entire market of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 users. You will receive direct access to your potential subscribers.

Author: MetaQuotes

I saw an error that states that accounts with greater than 1:500 leverage cannot have their signals copied.   I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but why would metaquotes place a restriction on the amount of leverage a user is allowed to use?  I can understand a warning, but why would there be a permanent restriction?

If someone wants to pay for something, and all other aspects are legit, why the limitations?

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

4evermaat:

I saw an error that states that accounts with greater than 1:500 leverage cannot have their signals copied.   I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but why would metaquotes place a restriction on the amount of leverage a user is allowed to use?  I can understand a warning, but why would there be a permanent restriction?

If someone wants to pay for something, and all other aspects are legit, why the limitations?

It's not a bug, it's a rule point IV.2. (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules) .

Oh don't worry about it, few times ago, they restrict any provider with leverage larger than 1:100 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8941#comment_380126

Rules of Using the Signals Service
Rules of Using the Signals Service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service MQL5 Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

What are the commission for mql5.com ? Sorry, I could not get these details.

Thanks

prget7:

Thanks

If you click "Signal" on top of the site and then look for "Rules" and click it, you then will be reading Signal Rules, which telling how much commission they charged.

prget7:

Thanks

From Rules of Using the Signals Service

"6. The Signals Provider shall receive the payment less 20% commission retained by the "Signals" service."

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT ON HOW TO DISABLE A SIGNAL.. I HAVE CHECKED THROUGH THIS SITE BUT JUST CANT FIND IT..

ALSO CAN I HAVE MULTIPLE SIGNALS ATTACHED TO A SINGLE USER???

oseraphael:

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT ON HOW TO DISABLE A SIGNAL.. I HAVE CHECKED THROUGH THIS SITE BUT JUST CANT FIND IT..

ALSO CAN I HAVE MULTIPLE SIGNALS ATTACHED TO A SINGLE USER???

No, it is impossible. See Rules :

IV. Subscription to Signals

1. Subscription to Signals shall be available to all Users who have an MQL5.com account. 
  2. Any Signals created on trade accounts with a leverage exceeding 1:500 are not available for subscription.
  3. To purchase a fee-based Subscription to a Signal, your MQL5.community Payment System account shall have sufficient funds to cover the fee for the Subscription period selected.
  4. Free Subscription Signals shall be available to all MQL5.com registered Users.
  5. You can subscribe directly on the website in the selected Signal section or from the relevant MetaTrader terminal.
  6. Subscription to a Signal is only available for the relevant MetaTrader platform account:
    • for the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 4 section,
    • for the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 5 section.
  7. One trading account can be subscribed to one Signal only.

how to increase credits to get more signals?

kelly:
how to increase credits to get more signals?

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302
MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But, all these features cannot be implemented without an in-house secure payment system that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article, we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.

i disabled my singals while playing arnd with system, how do i enable it back...i am not able create new signal for same MT4 account also. i have tried finding for how to enable it and even creating new one but all in vain....someone plz suggest asap
Reason: