Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 8

Sneha Garg:

hii,

i am getting a message for invalid authorization while creating signals, moreover, my trades are not being updated and i am getting the following messages:

Try to re-enter password and login in the signals page

the numberof deals on the account is too small to evaluate trading quality

This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature

Low trading activity - only 2 trades detected in the last month

can you tell me whats the problem and how can it be solved 

thankyou

It's only information messages.

I don't have a cell phone at present, so how do I register as a signal provider? Can't I get the code by email? Please advise. Thanks.

Hi

I want to create an account. The first problem is that my previous cell phone is not longer available, so I can't see the code. I try to change it for my new one, but the system still send it a code to the old cell phone.

My second question is that my system is not auto, so I have to place the trade manually in my account. Is that ok? 

NAZMTAZ:
I don't have a cell phone at present, so how do I register as a signal provider? Can't I get the code by email? Please advise. Thanks.

Hello please write a ticket to the ServiceDesk

david martin:

I want to create an account. The first problem is that my previous cell phone is not longer available, so I can't see the code. I try to change it for my new one, but the system still send it a code to the old cell phone.

My second question is that my system is not auto, so I have to place the trade manually in my account. Is that ok? 

See answer above. What system do you mean?

Aleksey Pak:

Hello please write a ticket to the ServiceDesk

See answer above. What system do you mean?

I meant the way this website is made.

Also, would you tell me if I can place manually my trade instead of automatically? 

david martin:

I meant the way this website is made.

Also, would you tell me if I can place manually my trade instead of automatically? 

First of all read this FAQ about Signals.

Hi anyone know whether if we able to create a signal provider account using a demo account and also get the account name to appear on the terminal "signal tab" instantly?

I followed this video to register as a signal provider using demo account (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/821, which is also using demo account) but no matter how hard i try, i always unable to find my name in the terminal "signal tab". 

Anyone can help?

Thanks 

Video tutorial: MetaTrader Signals Service
Video tutorial: MetaTrader Signals Service
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
In just 15 minutes, this video tutorial explains what MetaTrader Signals Service is, and demonstrates in great detail how to subscribe to trade signals and how to become a signal provider in our service. By watching this tutorial, you will be able to subscribe to any trading signal, or publish and promote your own signals in our service.

ahhuatsg:

Hi anyone know whether if we able to create a signal provider account using a demo account and also get the account name to appear on the terminal "signal tab" instantly?

I followed this video to register as a signal provider using demo account (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/821, which is also using demo account) but no matter how hard i try, i always unable to find my name in the terminal "signal tab". 

Hello only top signals available on the signal tab. If you want to subscribe on your own signal read here.

HI MQL5, i would like to create my own signal but it keep prompting error message that i subscribed to a signal and cant resell. But i already unsubscribed the signal..

Kheng Chai Lee:
HI MQL5, i would like to create my own signal but it keep prompting error message that i subscribed to a signal and cant resell. But i already unsubscribed the signal..
Takes about a week after you have unsubscribed from a signal before you can offer a signal on the same account. You need to either wait it out or start your signal on a new broker account
Reason: