Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 85

Just more example - 

It was many years ago when I was the admin of tsd forex forum (as a newdigital by username).
For now - tsd forex forum content was merged with this mql5 forum ... but it was separated forum long time ago.
And there was a signal service there namely RentaSignal.

And if the signal provider was making a signal so few guys (technical team) were doing the following:
they made a copy of his Metatrader in cloud.

• Signal provider was thinking that everything is made in automatic way, and he needs just to create a signal.
  • But few guys were making a copy of a single Metatrader instances to the cloud in manual way working hard in 24/7 with no any holidays and weekends.

So, the company (the owner of tsd forum and RentaSignal service) paid to the hosting providers for cloud and for possibility to run the programs in the cloud + monthly salary for few guys working hard.

--------------

In this MQL5 Signals - the users are having a choice:

• they (users) can pay for VPS and they can create the copy of their Metatrader instances by themselves, and they can control this process using log files ("few guys" do not exist in this case);
  • or users can use their hope PC with hjome internet without any VPS (if their EAs are traded few time in a week with good home internet and with keeping Metatrader live in 24/5 for example so they do not need VPS.

So, it is the question about who is paying ..

James_Austin:

Well it is always the user pays.

So why hasnt MQL adopted the increased spread fee model? Surely it would attract even more customers!

MQL = MQ = MetaQuotes company?
We are using MQ instead of MQL. Because MQL5/MQL4 is programming language, not a company.

spread fee model?
No idea sorry (I am not from MQ) ..

Hello, I need to advise. I have MT5 and I want to take signals. I have a real account at swissquote, MQL5 access to a 40USD account. Always always stop the payment. Can anyone advise me how to take the signals?
Files:
good.png  142 kb
komunita.png  49 kb
mata_platba.png  46 kb
meta.png  43 kb
penezenka.png  42 kb
signcly.jpg  175 kb

p.fanyn:
Hello, I need to advise. I have MT5 and I want to take signals. I have a real account at swissquote, MQL5 access to a 40USD account. Always always stop the payment. Can anyone advise me how to take the signals?

Your computer is on Windows?
Because the Signal service may not work for Linux and for MacOS.

And please check the steps about how to subscribe (it is for MT4 but it is same for MT5) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 10:02

Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal:

1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 

2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.

3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.

4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe. 

5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.

6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.

7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:

• Agree to the terms of use of the signals service
  • Enable real time signal subscription
  • Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
  • Synchronise positions without confirmations

8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.

9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty. 

10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.

11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long. 

12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

Good afternoon at 6 it always ends with the picture. And I can not get it.

p.fanyn:
Good afternoon at 6 it always ends with the picture. And I can not get it.

You can't subscribe to a signal with an account that you already used to publish a signal here in MQL5.com.

Eleni Anna Branou :

You can not order a signal with an account you have already used to publish the signal here at MQL5.com.

so I have to start a new account? on MQL5? I did not report any signals on MQL5, I do not know about it at all

p.fanyn:

so I have to start a new account? on MQL5? I did not report any signals on MQL5, I do not know about it at all

Yes, use a new account.

So it's been over a week now since my subscription to a signal has been moved.

Despite that, I still cannot change the account details!

Service Desk redirected me to this forum and I cannot use the prepaid signal for over a week now because a mistake in those details had appeared...

Can someone help, please???

jacknet:

So it's been over a week now since my subscription to a signal has been moved.

Despite that, I still cannot change the account details!

Service Desk redirected me to this forum and I cannot use the prepaid signal for over a week now because a mistake in those details had appeared...

Can someone help, please???

Are you sure its been a whole week (7 full days), because every minute matters in such cases.

Reason: