Say & Ask anything/everything - page 3

phi.nuts:
You mean like "Can I vote more than one or just one vote" ?, if that's what you mean, you can write in the title or in comment something like, "[You can vote more than one]". See example here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/6799

Nope, I don't mean that.

I mean typing in some more information for the pollers to understand the meaning of the poll.

Currently situation, I need to type everything into the title and nothing I can type along with the poll questions... 

dragonheart:

Hello,

I subscribed a MQL5-Signal (MT4) to 7 diffrent Forex-Broker-accounts. They all exactly the same, same leverage, same money, same adjustmant ect., but the result is totally diffrent.

The dayly result is from minus several 100€ to plus mor then 1.000 €. I understand there are diffrent spread on every account, every broker offers diffrent spreads. But why there are extremly different Lot-sices on each account,as I set the settings are exactly the same.

How can I adjust the lot size ??? Dos anyone know ???

Regards

I think execution price also affects the profit / losses

doshur:

Nope, I don't mean that.

I mean typing in some more information for the pollers to understand the meaning of the poll.

Currently situation, I need to type everything into the title and nothing I can type along with the poll questions...  

Yep, either typing it in title, in each vote, or in comments.

dragonheart:

Hello,

I subscribed a MQL5-Signal (MT4) to 7 diffrent Forex-Broker-accounts. They all exactly the same, same leverage, same money, same adjustmant ect., but the result is totally diffrent.

The dayly result is from minus several 100€ to plus mor then 1.000 €. I understand there are diffrent spread on every account, every broker offers diffrent spreads. But why there are extremly different Lot-sices on each account,as I set the settings are exactly the same.

How can I adjust the lot size ??? Dos anyone know ???

Regards

Let me understand this : you subscribe one signal into 7 different account-broker and all this 7 have the same thing : same leverage, same money, same adjustment, etc, but all 7 of them have different lot size - is that correct ?

You may want to check if each account have different type account, one may have standard account the other may be mini or micro account. One lot in standars account is equal with 100,000 units while in a mini account 1 lot is equal with 10,000 units.

For example you have US Dollar account and trading EURUSD and making profit 100 pips. In standard account 100 pips is equal with US $ 1,000 profit while in mini account it will equal with US $ 100  profit.

Ask the broker what is the type of the account and ask again if 1 lot in that account type is equal with 100,000 unit or less.

Since this is for MT4, another way to find out what your account type is using MarketInfo (Symbol(), MODE_TICKVALUE) and MarketInfo (Symbols, MODE_TICKSIZE)

Why I don´t compute when metatrader is on?

mrazjar:
Why I don´t compute when metatrader is on?
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Can you explain more or perhaps attach some picture.

I´m new here. I downloaded metatrader 5 strategy tester, registrated here and I thought, that my computer starts to compute something. But for 12 hours it did nothing

mrazjar:
I´m new here. I downloaded metatrader 5 strategy tester, registrated here and I thought, that my computer starts to compute something. But for 12 hours it did nothing

Are you sure you there's no problem with your internet connection ?.

What your operating system and what bit (XP/Vista/7 : 32/64 bit) ? For 7/Vista we usually don't install MetaTrader 5 in C:\Program Files\... so you may want to install outside C:\Program Files\... like for example try to install in C:\My Program\MetaTrader 5\  

phi.nuts: 

Are you sure you there's no problem with your internet connection ?.

What your operating system and what bit (XP/Vista/7 : 32/64 bit) ? For 7/Vista we usually don't install MetaTrader 5 in C:\Program Files\... so you may want to install outside C:\Program Files\... like for example try to install in C:\My Program\MetaTrader 5\   

My operating system is xp 32 bit. I´m on internet via wifi, but it´s quite stable

mrazjar:

My operating system is xp 32 bit. I´m on internet via wifi, but it´s quite stable
mrazjar:
Sorry, my fault, if it is strategy tester and you were talking about Cloud (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/4928), maybe there's no activity distributed to your agents then. There's plenty user that complain their Strategy Tester Could does nothing for days.
MQL5 Cloud Network launched
MQL5 Cloud Network launched
  • www.mql5.com
To start working in the MQL5 Cloud Network, you only need to download and install the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent.
Reason: