Say & Ask anything/everything - page 19

hi angevoyageur

i know your are one of the best in this topic.will you plz convert THV TRIX DIV MT4 TO MT5 FOR US.AS YOU KNOW IT IS ONE OF THE BEST BY COBRA FOREX HERE IS THE CODE.I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERING.SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.

<decompiled code removed>

houmansat:

hi angevoyageur

i know your are one of the best in this topic.will you plz convert THV TRIX DIV MT4 TO MT5 FOR US.AS YOU KNOW IT IS ONE OF THE BEST BY COBRA FOREX HERE IS THE CODE.I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERING.SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.

<decompiled code removed>

Please don't post decompiled code on this forum. It's forbidden.

Hi 

I would like to know that I have been for several trying to find a very nice expert advisor , but it seems that maybe take to much time seeking it on your market , I mean, your systema new a reengeneering so quick.

Because your market is mess up or vaious kinds of indicators and experts with multiple prices . I would like that you can add a range prices as a improvement on this website. If I want to find and expert by $100 dollars I would can find it on a range of $80 dollars to $100. Another improvement is the way or more popularity that clicks has a expert or indicator.  As I see I ask for ecommerce website add to market .

best regards

miguel 

Gambling is not what you do but how you do it.
Gambling is to have no control over the results.
You can use it also crossing the street.

How does someone cancel service and get your money back?  It wont let me transfer any money back to paypal

bakachan77:
How does someone cancel service and get your money back?  It wont let me transfer any money back to paypal
You can only withdraw money you earned. Please read the rules before subscribing to a service.

Hi everybody

Please Help Me!

I am beginner with MQL4

How can I open a pending order just as my last order was executed?

Please write the code here.

for example I have a pending order that is a sell stop

now when the market hit my sell stop I want the expert or the script to open  a buy stop for me.

How can I make such script?

(more explanation:Dear Script: if my sell stop was executed please open a buy stop for me :))

tablet8:

Hi everybody

Please Help Me!

I am beginner with MQL4

How can I open a pending order just as my last order was executed?

Please write the code here.

for example I have a pending order that is a sell stop

now when the market hit my sell stop I want the expert or the script to open  a buy stop for me.

How can I make such script?

(more explanation:Dear Script: if my sell stop was executed please open a buy stop for me :))

See Freelance service.

I'm having quite a bit of problems with the profile.

I was trying to add my Metratrader ID for my phone, and had to enter the password to do so.

The password I had written down, after changing it from the default emailed one.  But it didn't accept it.

So I thought, try the old default one, maybe the change password didnt go through?  No that didn't work.

Reset the password using the site's procedure, got a generic reset password.  Logged back on.  Profile again.

Add metatraderid, put in new reset password.  WOULD NOT ACCEPT (argh!)  Now I can't even change to my regular password :( 

Now I could reset my password each and every time i log in I imagine, but what a pain.  And then still can't add my metatrader ID. 

Any help would be appreciated :) 

P.S. Plz don't think it's an "extra space" or a "unseen character from a text editing software" none of those apply.  I thought of that. 

::: UPDATE ::::

I changed browsers, reset the pw again and it worked.  Setup should be finished so hopefully I won't need to go through that again. 

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE QUESTION 

1. I AM NEW TO METATRADER 5 SOFTWARE ... NEED TO KNOW HOE TO USE IT ?

2 . I DOWNLOADED THE DEMO A/C , WHAT IS THE RELATIME A/C ?

3. WHETHER I NEED TO PURCHASE THE SOFTWARE OR IS IT FREE ?GABLE 

4. IF CHARGEABLE WHAT IS THE COST ? 

5. I WANT TO PURCHASE THE DATA FROM DATA VENDORS ? INFUSE IT INTO METATRADER 5 SOFTWARE TO WATCH THE CHATS ?

6 . I TRADE IN FOREX , NYMEX , COMEX NSE , NSE FUTURES , MCX .

7.  I PREVIOUSLY USED THE ESIGNAL SOFTWARE WHERE I USED PURCHASE THE DATA ? IS IT THE SAME IN THE METATRADER 

8. IN METATRADER 5 I AM MORE CONSEND ABOUT THE SOFTWARE OR THE CHARTS  .

PLZ PROVIDE ME A CLEAR INFORMATION ABOUT THE QUESTION RISED .. THE MAIL DROPPED TO SUPPORT@MQL5 .COM GOT NO RESPONSE . 

Reason: