Forex Strategy Trader software for MetaTrader 4

Hello

I have found excellent piece of automated trading software for the MetaTrader 4. This Forex Strategy Trader http://forexsb.com/forex-strategy-trader.html enables to run your own EA's inside the MetaTrader 4 without any coding skills. You just set your parameters for your strategy, set it to run in MT4 and it's done. No more the pain creating or ordering EA's. I'm testing this software now. It is still a beta version, but seems to be working correctly.

zenoni: I have found excellent piece of automated trading software for the MetaTrader 4. This Forex Strategy Trader http://forexsb.com/forex-strategy-trader.html enables to run your own EA's inside the MetaTrader 4 without any coding skills.
  1. We hate EA builder
  2. You couldn't be bothered to learn mql4, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
  3. There are only two choices: learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds lines of code.
  4. EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
  5. EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time
  6. EA builder makes bad code Not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers
  7. EA builder makes bad code not adjusting for ECN brokers.
  8. EA builder makes bad code not checking return codes.

WHRoeder:
  1. We hate EA builder
  2. You couldn't be bothered to learn mql4, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
  3. There are only two choices: learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds lines of code.
  5. EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time
No offense here but what you said absolutely non-related to what is being said in the first post. Everything is automated but not in MT4. The expert is just receiving signals from the strategy program. Zero coding required too.

WHRoeder:
  1. We hate EA builder

Why are you answering to a five years topic ? LOL

Sorry, I had to remove an advertising posted in this old topic, and this is why it's at the top of the forum.

LOL. No wonder it seems weird. XD

angevoyageur: Why are you answering to a five years topic ? LOL
Sorry, I had to remove an advertising posted in this old topic, and this is why it's at the top of the forum.
Because it was at the top, had no reply (or adv.,) and didn't notice the date.
Reason: