Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 49

Lukas Pelc #:
Hello,I want to ask you if you can advise me for what reason the trades from the provider are always copied to my account twice. I have my own vps with 1.3 ms ICmarkets. Thank you

Are you using MQL5 VPS too?

If you copy the signal trades twice, that means that you have setup your signal subscription twice somehow.

This is a common mistake many users do, they click the: Enable realtime signal subscription option again in Signals settings, after they migrate their signal settings to MQL5 VPS, but you are using a non MQL5 VPS, so you shouldn't have such an issue, so something else is wrong.

Check whether you have setup your signal subscription somewhere else.

How can I withdraw money from my account 

Umoru Abokha #:
How can I withdraw money from my account 

If you mean from your MQL5 account, you can't withdraw non earned funds.

If you mean from your trading account, contact your broker.

Can you setup a signal in order to copy the positions' size at a reduced percentage of the provider's lottage so that I can reduce the risk?

E.G.: 100% copy = Provider's Balance/Lot 5000/0.1, My Balance 10000/0.2.; 50% copy =  Provider's Balance/Lot 5000/0.1, My Balance 10000/0.1.

mambobambo #:

Can you setup a signal in order to copy the positions' size at a reduced percentage of the provider's lottage so that I can reduce the risk?

E.G.: 100% copy = Provider's Balance/Lot 5000/0.1, My Balance 10000/0.2.; 50% copy =  Provider's Balance/Lot 5000/0.1, My Balance 10000/0.1.

Yes, you simply lower the participation percentage in Signals settings from 95% to your desired level.

Use no more than: ... % of deposit (95% maximum)

That way the copying ratio will be decreased and your copied lot size too.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Yes, you simply lower the participation percentage in Signals settings from 95% to your desired level.

Use no more than: ... % of deposit (95% maximum)

That way the copying ratio will be decreased and your copied lot size too.

Thank you Eleni

Today i try to subscribe one of mt5 signal to my mt5 on my PC, but can not, why ?
I have 3 opened mt5 on my pc and all mt5 already login on mql5 community, but Signal Tab on toolbox not shows ?
Can someone here help me

Syarif Nur Arief #Today i try to subscribe one of mt5 signal to my mt5 on my PC, but can not, why? I have 3 opened mt5 on my pc and all mt5 already login on mql5 community, but Signal Tab on toolbox not shows? Can someone here help me

Is it a demo or cent account?

If so, then please note that it has been disabled. Signals on demo or cent accounts (or private signals) are no longer allowed ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The Signals service is in decline

Renat Fatkhullin , 2024.01.17 12:07

Along with the release of MetaTrader 5 this Friday, there will be the following changes:

1. Support for signals on any non-real accounts (demo, contest, cents, etc.) for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is completely removed
  2. The ability to register demo or private signals on the site is removed
  3. The ability to create free signals is removed
  4. MQL5 functions SignalsXXXX are abolished; they return empty data and the code ERR_MQLAPI_FUNCTION_NOT_ALLOWED
  5. Signals can only be created by users who have received seller status

With these steps we will clear the service of garbage, free up a lot of resources and create a clean storefront.

The next step will be to reform the terms of the account with a signal subscription :

1. Any copiers are prohibited - they are the ones who stole our signals service
  2. Connections with read only passwords are prohibited - this is how they are stolen from other people’s copy trading services
  3. All MQL5 functions will produce empty open positions/orders/trade history - copiers will be useless
  4. Inability to bypass these conditions by connecting from other copies of terminals

This will improve the quality of the service.

It was officially announced here:

4. Terminal: Disabled support for the Signals service for demo accounts. To access enhanced statistics on your training accounts, use the new trading report . It features a plethora of metrics characterizing your strategy profitability and risks, including growth, balance and equity graphs, diagrams of trade distribution by direction and instruments, and much more.

12. MQL5: Disabled and deprecated Signal* functions. They will now return empty signal sets.

Hi Guys, I've subscribed to a signal but wish to move it to a different broker account. I've seen an old forum discussion saying that its possible but cant seem to find out the actual steps on how to do it.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hi! Just getting started on this platform and I am trying to do some copy trading, so far it has been a week and I have tried 2 signals, for some reason both of them are only selling (I can see in the email reports that I am getting) and only in 0.01 quantities, am I doing something wrong? Should I just wait more? Is there some kind of leverage field that I am missing?
Reason: