Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 9

lalves:

Hi,

I think I've solved the problem based on my own research.

It's very good. Best way to learn.

Sir (in signal copy service) why it always copy or terminate my trades  ,when so ever I run my program ...
Can it be possible that automatically all trades of my signal providers are copied,even if I am not connected to internet. 

faixan:
Sir (in signal copy service) why it always copy or terminate my trades  ,when so ever I run my program ...
Can it be possible that automatically all trades of my signal providers are copied,even if I am not connected to internet. 
No, your platform have to be always connected.

faixan:
No,  to receive trade signals your PC must be on,  running your Terminal logged into your Broker and be connected to the Internet.

why in my terminal signal is empty? its happen all broker in VPS. There is no list signal

Why the order that is copied to my MT4 platform is 0.01 and the original order here is 0.03? How to change that?

bobbbyyy:
Why the order that is copied to my MT4 platform is 0.01 and the original order here is 0.03? How to change that?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can you change the ratio in which a signal is subscribed to?

angevoyageur, 2014.02.04 13:31

You have only 2 ways to act on the calculated ratio :

• Increase "% of deposit used" in Signals settings.
  • Add more capital to your account.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Different Standard Lot Size between subscriber broker and signal broker

angevoyageur, 2014.02.15 10:18

About rounding of ratio, please read the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service point 15. How the lot size itself is rounded I am not sure, in your example (10% applied to 0.20 lot) it seems you are right. Can you provide more details ?

I Dont know About this system iam also new in this automatic copy system

I Want to Ask what is trade size who will deside thi You are me?

Hello, can I know why when the account syncronize the trades of the trader I am copying from it closes my trades?

Is it not possible to let yout copier manage only trades of the trader I am copying from?

Regards.

g.investo:

Hello, can I know why when the account syncronize the trades of the trader I am copying from it closes my trades?

Is it not possible to let yout copier manage only trades of the trader I am copying from?

Regards.

Why there should be no open positions and pending orders on my account in order to subscribe to a signal?

Why manual trading leads to problems with copying of signals (accounts out of sync)? Why I cannot simultaneously subscribe to a signal and trade on one account?

Reason: