Problem with subscription signals with MT4

Hello people,
I have a problem with mt4 that I can not fix (maybe it's easy) ... I'll explain in a nutshell: I can not subscribe to any "Signal" both free and fee. Basically when I get to the window that asks me to flaggare "I agree to the use of the term signals service" and enter the password of MQL5 the OK button is not activated. Someone can point out where I'm wrong and how can I fix it??
Thank you!

Pako69:
Hello people,
I have a problem with mt4 that I can not fix (maybe it's easy) ... I'll explain in a nutshell: I can not subscribe to any "Signal" both free and fee. Basically when I get to the window that asks me to flaggare "I agree to the use of the term signals service" and enter the password of MQL5 the OK button is not activated. Someone can point out where I'm wrong and how can I fix it??
Thank you!
You don't enter the good password.

angevoyageur:
You don't enter the good password.
try login with same password on mql5, if it works, reinstall MT4

Hi Brother

You don't worry it occurs many times y giving reason this and that but try the same way again and again then you will be subscribed.

for further contact and details contact me at

Macliteriint

Hi,

I'm having trouble trying to connect to a signal provider.

Logged in - Selected the signal provider I wanted & clicked on 'Subscribe' - new window appeared - 'Do you have MT4 + Open MT4' - click on 'Open MT4' - Error message (attached)  - 'Can't open mql4buy/subscribe ....... because M'soft Windows doesn't recognise addresses starting with "mql4buy"'.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

RodS22 

Files:
MQL4_Error.PNG  68 kb

RodS22:

Logged in - Selected the signal provider I wanted & clicked on 'Subscribe' - new window appeared - 'Do you have MT4 + Open MT4' - click on 'Open MT4' - Error message (attached)  - 'Can't open mql4buy/subscribe ....... because M'soft Windows doesn't recognise addresses starting with "mql4buy"'.

Any thoughts?

It should work in Safari too. So you can try to resolve this reinstalling MetaTrader terminal.

Hello there,

How can i unsubscribe to a signal if i wish to.

i noticed that to unsubscribe within a specific time of choice is not enabled in the signal windows.

please advise on that.

can anyone please attend to me?

eliassey:

Hello there,

How can i unsubscribe to a signal if i wish to.

i noticed that to unsubscribe within a specific time of choice is not enabled in the signal windows.

please advise on that.

can anyone please attend to me?

How to Subscribe to Trading Signals - MQL5 Articles

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Reason: