Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 6

Just from the Rules of Using the Signals Service :

The "Signals" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Signals Service Terms of Use on www.mql5.com.

From MQL5.com Signals Service Terms of Use Agreement :

You agree that You are solely responsible for, and that MQL5 Ltd. has no responsibility to You or to any third party for, Your use of the Signals Service and any Signals, any breach of Your obligations under this Agreement, and for the consequences of any such breach (including any loss or damage of any kind which MQL5 Ltd. or any third party may suffer).

Rosh:
Il vostro broker dovrebbe aggiornare il suo server di commercio e consentire l'utilizzo di segnali per il tuo account (o gruppo di conti)

Hello Rosh,

I have the same problem VincentX.
I wrote to my broker, I await response, I hope I solve the problem.

Can you recommend the Broker who have the MT4 platform, already predisposed to signals.

Thanks

gepi1956 

gepi1956:

Can you recommend the Broker who have the MT4 platform, already predisposed to signals.

No, unfortunately we are not allowed to recommend any broker. By the way we don't have time for investigations too.

do i have to leave my account open 24 hours to receive positions on real time ?

momoz9704:
do i have to leave my account open 24 hours to receive positions on real time ?

This has been asked numerous time, please read a little before posting : Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Anyway the answer is YES.

Hi guys, someone of you knows the meaning of this?

Signal - not renew their subscription to a month '

I've tried to google it but can't find anything, is like I cannot subscribe to the signal.

Appreciate your help.

dmbabaz:
Hi guys, someone of you knows the meaning of this?

Signal - not renew their subscription to a month '

I've tried to google it but can't find anything, is like I cannot subscribe to the signal.

Appreciate your help.

I have found you hae a number of duplicate accounts here on MQL5.com subscribed to the same trade accounts. You cannot be subscribed to single trade account more than once at a time.

Last week my signals worked fine, this week nothing happened today. In journal it says different specification of symbol NZD/USD, signal provider has maximum volume 100.00, subscriber has 50.00.

It says this for all symbols, can anyone help.

Jim 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Hi

Have a question: - is it possible to disable certain currency pairs after subscribing to a signal? For example my broker, Alpari UK has really bad spreads on EUR/AUD...master makes profit, and I lose money.

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

inf975:

Hi

Have a question: - is it possible to disable certain currency pairs after subscribing to a signal? For example my broker, Alpari UK has really bad spreads on EUR/AUD...master makes profit, and I lose money.

It's not possible, you have to choose a broker who provides all the pairs.
Reason: