Automated Trading Championship 2010 - page 10

I  submitted my EA a few weeks ago.

but today,my EA is disappeared.

Does this mean that my EA is disqualified?

I have submitted the same EA as befofre again today.is it wasted effort?.

Kurl:

I  submitted my EA a few weeks ago.

but today,my EA is disappeared.

Does this mean that my EA is disqualified?

I have submitted the same EA as befofre again today.is it wasted effort?.

Don't worry, you EA wasn't disqualified. It dissapeared because of some technical problems. These problems are fixed now.

You will be notified if something wrong with your EA.

Sorry for this

murad:

Don't worry, you EA wasn't disqualified. It dissapeared because of some technical problems. These problems are fixed now.

You will be notified if something wrong with your EA.

Sorry for this

I understand.

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible for a participant in ATC-2010 to get their Expert Advisor log file from the verification test?  If yes, please advise how to request file.

wackena:
Is it possible for a participant in ATC-2010 to get their Expert Advisor log file from the verification test?  If yes, please advise how to request file.

Yes, now it's possible

See you profile on championship, the 'Files' Tab. You will see the download link on the bottom of the page

murad:

Yes, now it's possible

See you profile on championship, the 'Files' Tab. You will see the download link on the bottom of the page

Thanks. Would it be possible to also get the Journal log file?  I have conditional print calls in code and with visual mode currently not available, it would be very useful to critique the journal log file.

wackena:
Thanks. Would it be possible to also get the Journal log file?  I have conditional print calls in code and with visual mode currently not available, it would be very useful to critique the journal log file.
You can run the same test as we do. Use the parameters from those zip-report

murad:
You can run the same test as we do. Use the parameters from those zip-report
The reason I would like to have my ATC-2010 verification journal log is to compare with my tester log for same EA, same settings. I get several gaps over same test period of no spread values. This will let me critique my results to MetaQuotes.  If not possible, can someone from MetaQuotes review my Journal log for Print() calls and report back if gaps of spread and Ask-Bid = 0 are found.

Please when will the EAs be tested again? 

the rule:

never use scalping: if the profits of 25% of trades are detected to range within the spread, the Participant will be disqualified 

what is the actual counting method of those 25% ?

By trade times ,lot or $ ?

Reason: