Indicators: Equity Chart - page 9

WaitroseCarpark:

Great indicator!

I have an issue though, maybe it is something I am doing wrong? I have set draw_begin to a date AFTER I topped up the demo account (it blew a couple times) (see attached)

But now it shows max DD like this (see attached)

I was expecting max drawdown to only show DD from that begin date until the present. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Hi, just in case, please make sure you've downloaded it from Russian page because English one was created automatically and is outdated

here is the link

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/13242

Equity Monitor
Equity Monitor
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор позволяет мониторить графики средств, баланса, задействованной и свободной маржи, оценивать доходность, просадку, profit factor, recovery factor.

transcendreamer:

Hi, just in case, please make sure you've downloaded it from Russian page because English one was created automatically and is outdated

here is the link

That worked perfectly! Thank you!

Hello  transcendreamer

I really like the look of this Indicator, the only problem is, i'm on MT5.
What i'm after is an indicator that analyses my account and identifies the worst Drawdown (%/price) i've had on the account over the last 24 hours. I know you can do this with myfxbook EA, but it only updates every 2 mins, so wouldn't account for spikes.

By any chance do you have a MT5 indicator that would fulfill this type of analysis?

Waiting in hope. 

Cheers

PHIL

I would also be interested in this indicator but for MT5. Thank you in advance!

@transcendreamer

First thanks for 1 of the top 5 indicators for mt4. I have used this for years. Thanks. Note: I am using the russian file; But features that i want added is 2 more lines that show the equity high and equity low in the current candle, and then have this data saved to the log with the current data.

I can request this to you via free lance if you so wish. I will anxiously await your response!

Revo Trades:

@transcendreamer

First thanks for 1 of the top 5 indicators for mt4. I have used this for years. Thanks. Note: I am using the russian file; But features that i want added is 2 more lines that show the equity high and equity low in the current candle, and then have this data saved to the log with the current data.

I can request this to you via free lance if you so wish. I will anxiously await your response!

I was contemplating on OLHC equity chart,

it would require using sub-bar M1 data and therefore more intensive workload on calculations,

but maybe I'll add this.

Hi Transcendreamer,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your incredible kindness, and hard work in providing this tool for the community.

I have a couple of questions regarding the indicator ; it would be wonderful, if you have the time if  if you could please kindly provide any advice you may have.

1) Equity Min Alert

a) Does this work by sending out an alert when the percentage value of maximum equity is reached - eg  the equity drops to say 95% of maximum ie 5% drawdown?

b) is this a percentage of the 

i) starting equity ?

ii) previous high ?

iii) previous trade ?

2) Individual Magic Numbers

Is it possible to have the balance and equity monitored for individual magic numbers within an account ?

For example 

• Account Starting Bal = $10,000
  • Magic No 1. Starting Bal  = $7000
  • Magic No 2. Starting Bal - $3000

Will the indicator show separate individual balance and equity for each of those three situations ?

3) Wish List

It would be fantastic if the indicator could for example, close trades or turn off the EA upon for example, hitting a specified equity percentage.

Thank you once again for all your hard work and for kindly considering the above.

Much appreciated,

Lucy

I am trying to set it up
transcendreamer #:

here is the link

ok, I'm trying to set it up with custom start date, but it shows incorrect max dd value, even current dd is higher than max dd shown by this indicator.... how to fix that?

Thanks for bug reports and wish lists, everything will get the closest attention upon indicator rewrite from bottom-up.

I understand that current approach to indicator's value calculation is heavily ineffective and needs massive code restructuring.

Please excuse me for being highly engaged in other projects.

Hello, this is an amazing indicator.

Is there any possible to make it work during backtesting? I need some detailed information about margin, equity, etc during backtesting and its really hard with the MT4 provided tools.

Thanks,

Reason: