Hikkake Pattern indicator - page 2

PartyPips:
Hello Modulatum,

Can you please share the indicator that`s at the bottom of your charts.

Thank you

PartyPips

Of course. It's Trend Continuation.

Files:

modulatum:
Hi BrunoFX, The indicator doesn't paint the past, so the only signals you'll see will be the ones that actually occur as the session goes on. I'm sure there's a way to also add historical signals to the indicator, but I didn't deem it necessary to include in the code.

I do not visualize the indicator after attachment why?

Thank you Modulatum, but I would like the other one too (the sniper)

PartyPips

amerifx:
I do not visualize the indicator after attachment why?

If you don't get a signal after an hour or so, I'm not sure. The indicator is not designed to show you the past values, so you can't backtest it, only forward test it.

PartyPips:
Thank you Modulatum, but I would like the other one too (the sniper) PartyPips

Ah, I'm afraid I can't do that. I bought the indicator and, besides, it wouldn't work for you: it's meant for one account number only.

OK Modulatum, No problem I understand it very well and once again thanks for your replies.

I belive that a free vertion of that indicator it`s XPMaHistogram, if you want it just let me know.

See you

PartyPips

PartyPips:
OK Modulatum, No problem I understand it very well and once again thanks for your replies.

I belive that a free vertion of that indicator it`s XPMaHistogram, if you want it just let me know.

See you

PartyPips

please send me the xpma histogram indicator Lehare@msn.com

Hi Amerifx,

Atached you will find XPMa Histogram

Sets are: 84 / 3 / 2 / 0.8 / 0.0 / 1 /F/F/F/F/F/F

PartyPips

Files:
xpmahisto2.mq4  18 kb

More of the same here. It seems like the H1 version works a little better than the M15 version, so I'll clear the 15 version out.

The blue line means Buy on the H1 Hikkake. For some reason, Crimson and Red don't differentiate, but there are a few correct H1 Sells on USDJPY, EURUSD, and EURJPY.

Files:
mt2_1.gif  68 kb

How can you define the signal for buy and sel ?

nicesurf:
How can you define the signal for buy and sel ?

http://www.chesler.us/Misc/Public/chesler0404.pdf

Reason: