Discussion of article "How to Post a Product in the Market" - page 8

muhammad jalal:
hello there, why my product ,cannot upload always appear error (attach), this ea i have using for several year , why always appear message OrderSend error 131 and there are no trading operations, but in real account no problem.please help 
Read the following link and ensure your EA is in compliance with the relevant checks given therein:  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555#invalid_lot 
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products. If any errors are identified by the Market...

Hello everyone,

Im dumb on selling products on the market. But I have coded some good indicators & want to sell it. :)

I have some doubts & Could somebody please clarify it for me? Thanks in advanced.

1/ Do we only have to submit a finished program without inserting any limitations because mql5 service will handle all kinds of limitations/authorizations  for developers?

2/ Is it posible I will offer my program for RENT &  which steps needed? I cant find any documents relevant to that!

have  a good day! all

I'm trying to validate a new Ea that uses a Custom Indicator designed from another seller.  This is what the report says: 

test on EURUSD,H1  2018.04.02 00:00:00 cannot open file 'MQL4\indicators\\Market\xxxxxxxxx.ex4' [3] 

Any advice? Thanks.

Hello I'm trying to upload an Utility in the market but when it do the validation I receive this error:

v

Hi all,

I 've been trying to upload an update to my EA for last 2 days with AutoValidator rejecting it with "no trading operations".

The same code for MT5 is uploaded successfully without any errors.

I've gone through a lot of forum posts and the post for "Pre-Checks before publishing" and I can confirm, I 've all the checks in place (same code for MT5, which passed already).

It's a Grid EA and it opens trades in both directions as soon as it is launched, still the error by AutoValidation is "no trading operations".

Is there anyway to contact moderators to find out the real problem?

Thanks.

the check of EA before put EA to  Market, is not user-friendly

I want to issue my commercial EA , but it deter me due to error 131 [ MetaQuotes only test EURUSD 1HR CHART] very clumsy

I want to tell them my EA work well on EURGBP 15min, but not design for EURUSD

please don't test my EA on EURUSD 1 HOUR CHART

LEE Chun Wing:

I believe that the EA is tested with multiple symbols.

You should make sure that your EA will operate correctly on all symbols and with all brokers.

Different brokers may use different lot sizes/minimum/step. It is up to you to code the EA so that the lot size is always correct for the broker.

Hi, someone knows why i can't change the price of a published product, i edited my indicator but when i tried edit the price doesnt allow me. Thanks for advance.

hello, can somebody help me? 

I want to publish my first EA. I registered as seller but in the seller tab I dont have the option to create a new product. I have only two buttons : mains and analytics.

Thanks

Hello, I have just registered as Seller but I don't find the  "Create New Product" button
Reason: