check last order that closed with take profit

To add comments, please log in or register
Mahdi Haghighati
Mahdi Haghighati  

Hi

I have 2 questions.

1-How can I check the last order ,closed with takeprofit or closed manually ? if closed with take profit, for example do something .

2-for every new order , ea check the other open orders ,if difference between ASK price and any order open price is higher than certain amount , then open position.for example the price of opening the previous orders, at least 20 pips, will differ from the current price(ASK or BID).

Thanks a lot.

Mahdi Haghighati
Mahdi Haghighati  
nobody?
amando
amando  
Mahdi Haghighati:

Hi

I have 2 questions.

1-How can I check the last order ,closed with takeprofit or closed manually ? if closed with take profit, for example do something .

2-for every new order , ea check the other open orders ,if difference between ASK price and any order open price is higher than certain amount , then open position.for example the price of opening the previous orders, at least 20 pips, will differ from the current price(ASK or BID).

Thanks a lot.

For 1, Checkout this ENUM_ORDER_REASON

for 2, i dont understand the question

Mahdi Haghighati
Mahdi Haghighati  
amando:

For 1, Checkout this ENUM_ORDER_REASON

for 2, i dont understand the question

thanks, but I think ENUM_ORDER_REASON is for mql5 .not for mql4.

about 2nd question : for example we have 5 open orders with these open prices: 1.13810 , 1.13750, 1.14200,1.13520,131000

now for open new order(buy or sell) , check  the above prices, if current price is at least 20 pips differ from above prices, then open new order.

sorry for english.

thanks

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Mahdi Haghighati:

thanks, but I think ENUM_ORDER_REASON is for mql5 .not for mql4.

You didn't state that you are using mql4.

I will move this topic to the mql4 section.

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Mahdi Haghighati:

Do not double post.

I have deleted your other topic.

To add comments, please log in or register