Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 72

gilbertgobs:
automated trading disabled after migration. Help

Yes, this is normal when you use MQL5 VPS, check below for instructions:

When you use MQL5 VPS you do not need to keep your computer on.

You must synchronize properly your EAs and/or indicators in order to work on the virtual server.

Your MQL5 VPS's journal log will begin recording after your first synchronization.

In order to synchronize an Expert Advisor with your MQL5 VPS server, you need to attach your EA on a chart, click the Auto Trading button and then right click on your VPS server >> Synchronize experts, indicators.

After the synchronization you check the VPS (right click) >> Journals, that you are getting the following message: 1 chart, 1 EA, 0 (or whatever) custom indicators, signal disabled.

After the synchronization with your MQL5 VPS you DO NOT keep the Auto Trading button ON.

Why can’t you share the code?

I get an error:  DLL usage detected

Please let me know how I can share the code.

I have seen this: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7673

And my code is similar.

Period Converter Optimized
Period Converter Optimized
  • www.mql5.com
Lastest Version: 1.4 2005.12.24  1.4      faster to detect if data changed by removing float point  operations, added support to output CSV file in real time.                             OutputCSVFile = 0 means no CSV.                             OutputCSVFile = 1 means CSV + HST.                             OutputCSVFile = 2 CSV only, no HST...

Hi,

How can i delete my account on mql5.com?

Thanks

rsee49:

Hi,

How can i delete my account on mql5.com?

Thanks

Contact the Service Desk for that request.

Hello.
I wrote to the service desk 3 days ago.
please help us solve the problem,
Financial operations are limited
Please consider request: # 2643679
Files:
2.png  7 kb

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the Service Desk for that request.

Please, can you provide me a link?

I'm newbie on this website.

Thanks for reply

rsee49: Please, can you provide me a link?

Bottom of evey page is Contacts and requests

I have a problem with an EA I have purchased/rented, not sure where to take this as I cant find a customer service contact number? I have tried to contact the author as it isn't taking any trades. He reads and ignores my messages, and also has put that anyone who has purchased activations, will not be responded to. I have paid $1300 for this EA only a few days ago, and not sure what I can do about it. Can anyone help?

crimond:
I have a problem with an EA I have purchased/rented, not sure where to take this as I cant find a customer service contact number? I have tried to contact the author as it isn't taking any trades. He reads and ignores my messages, and also has put that anyone who has purchased activations, will not be responded to. I have paid $1300 for this EA only a few days ago, and not sure what I can do about it. Can anyone help?

I've contacted the seller and asked him to provide you with some help/support.

If doesn't get in touch with you, please let me know.

Hi,

im looking for online support

can someone help me?

Reason: