Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 48

Grigori.S.B #:

And then what? All drained?
Why is that in the past tense?

I'm not lying on my side, I'm bored.

I made a better strategy.

with the right strategy of paired trading, it is impossible to lose.

Grigori.S.B #:

And then what? All drained?
Why is that in the past tense?

It's impossible to drain everything if you're smart about it.

MrBrooklin #:

Hi Alexei, no, not like that. In my understanding, an indicator is an attempt of each trader to interpret price behaviour in his own way. Hence, there are so many of them (indicators).

Regards, Vladimir.

Of course, every trader tries to interpret price behaviour in his own way, but how else? If I want to trade according to my theory, and my theory is that if the price at the current moment is above the average for the last 3 bars, then buy. What do I need for that? Take a calculator, calculate the average price for these last 3 bars and ......... Or write an if() condition in the Expert Advisor, etc. Or you can just refer to the MA indicator with certain parameters....

If I have some other criteria, I can write an indicator for these criteria and trade according to it.

But the best way is to trade by intuition looking at the price movement. So to speak, "by eye". All the criteria seem to fit, but something tells you "don't hurry" and sometimes it is very productive. And sometimes the parameters do not reach the required ones, but you look at the price and something tells you "Come on¡¤¡¤¡¤¡¤¡¤" and suddenly you are lucky. But you can't write such an indicator. Artificial idiocy won't help here...

Alexey Viktorov #:
If I have some other criteria, I can write an indicator for these criteria and trade on it.

Everything is right from the trader's point of view! But the trouble is that the currency market doesn't care what criteria a trader has. It works according to its own criteria, which almost always do not coincide with the trader's criteria. ))

Regards, Vladimir.

For all personal questions, sponsorship, etc. please contact me on skype: live:pcmoder_1
Присоединение к беседе
Присоединение к беседе
  • join.skype.com
Весь мир общается по Skype. Обмен сообщениями и файлами и видеозвонки доступны бесплатно.

MrBrooklin #:

Everything is right from the trader's point of view! But the trouble is that the currency market doesn't care what the trader's criteria are. It works according to its own criteria, which almost always do not coincide with the trader's criteria. ))

Regards, Vladimir.

and a martini is just the right thing here ;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:

made a better strategy.

Wow. I thought it was the coolest.

Roman Poshtar #:

It's not possible to drain it all if you're smart about it.

Why can't you lose? It's possible to lose everywhere.

Vladislav Vidiukov #:
Why can't I dump? Everywhere you can drain.

Well, that's if you're in the bank at all. And if it's already -50%, then you need to slow down. I once drained 10% and never got caught again )

And so the conclusions:

I tried closing 1 knee on the profit of the last one, it works

On the profit of the last + 2 +3 does not work only it consumes resources for calculations, as the sliding moves not in our direction. And the positive profit is always on the last knee

Reason: