Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 208

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

classical arbitrage is conducted in different markets

depict a combination of the foreign exchange market

mvf358 #:

depict a combination of the currency market

What kind of mega-intelligence does it take to ask, after "it's conducted in different markets", "and picture it in the currency market"?

intellect

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

what kind of mega-intelligence it takes to ask, after "it's conducted in different markets", "and depict it in the currency market".

intellect

yeah ;)

the markets are different, the instrument is the same.

and everything will rock and roll.

but I wouldn't advise between the SME and something else.

They're crazy there, I tried it on the demo.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

what kind of mega-intelligence it takes to ask, after "it's conducted in different markets", "and depict it in the currency market".

intellect

Picture from different markets and we will see the title of the topic to remind. Multi currency arbitrage

mvf358 #:
Image from different markets and we will look at the topic title to remind. Multi-currency arbitrage.

it's already happened.

the very question after which you went into sine qua non :-)

The solution was found and implemented. Because personal equi sinusoid was not given to anyone :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

it's happened before.

the very question after which you went into sine qua non :-)

The solution was found and implemented. Because the personal equi sinusoid was not given to anyone :-))

Don't speak for everyone. You have been asked to portray a classic arbitrage. We are waiting. And everyone can pour water. Especially ludomaniacs. Let's understand what classic arbitrage is on a live example. You're like that manager from the cool kitchen. Give me an example

mvf358 #:
Don't speak for everyone. You've been asked to do a classic arbitration. We're waiting. Everyone can talk water. Especially gambling addicts. Let's understand what classic arbitrage is on a live example. You're like that manager from the cool kitchen. Give me an example

By the way, I know two people

we gave them nicknames back in the day.

one sine, one cosine.

ahahaha

Everybody wants to turn something around, turn it around, but the truth will be lost )))).

for example

Parabolic SAR Curve Rotation - Automated Trading Systems - MQL5 Algo-Traders Forum

Renat Akhtyamov #:

By the way, I know two people

we gave them nicknames back in the day.

one sine, one cosine.

ahahaha

Everybody wants to turn something around, turn it around, but the truth will be lost )))).

for example

Parabolic SAR Curve Rotation - Automated Trading Systems - MQL5 Algo-Traders Forum

Something tells me that both of you two are kitchen managers. You want to pass off the theory of probabilities as regularities. no specifics, just water. No matter what you ask, the answer is the same. question to question. both of you two are a mauvais.

mvf358 #:

Something tells me that both of you two are kitchen managers. You want to pass off probability theory as regularities. No specifics, just water. No matter what you ask, the answer is the same.

comrade

At least give us something yourself.

except for the graph of the sine function, which we all know from school.

)))

Renat Akhtyamov #:

mate

at least give us something.

except for the graph of the sine function, which we all know from school.

)))

This is GRAAL.

Reason: