does metatrader 4 it is self for restful apis?

I'm developing a flutter app to make the user login through metatrader 4 and see the account status like balance and profit and order from the metatrader 4 its self from its data for the users.

if there is no can you please tell me any alternative ways to do that easily? 

1. Noor Eddin: I'm developing a flutter app

No idea what that could be. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation. (2013)

2. Noor Eddin: to make the user login through metatrader 4 a

You can't make humans do anything. Your code will not run unless the user logs in.

3. Noor Eddin: see the account status like balance and profit and order from the metatrader 4 its self from its data for the users.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help (2017)

4. Noor Eddin: if there is no can you please tell me any alternative ways to do that easily? 

See № 3.

William Roeder #:
  1. No idea what that could be. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation. (2013)

2. You can't make humans do anything. Your code will not run unless the user logs in.

3. You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help (2017)

4. See № 3

You made me laugh bro hahaha. 

I’m not asking for source code or someone to code it for me, and about pay for freelancer you did not give me a new idea for sure I thought about it ;)

I just need some ideas to do it, but since you replied like that you got nothing to help so please if you have something helpful share it, if don’t please don't waste our time.

and since you don’t know what flutter is just google it and you will know what is it.

Noor Eddin #: ... and since you don’t know what flutter is just google it and you will know what is it.

And in the same why that we need to Google "flutter" (I actually know what it is without a search), you can also do the same about MetaTrader 4 API, to find out that the only API that exists for it, is for integration on the broker's server side of things. For the user end, there are no external APIs and the only language that can interface with the terminal application is MQL4.

So, in summary, you will NOT be able to create any kind of external app to access MT4 trade account data, without having a valid license for the broker or back-office side of the application, which are no longer being sold, given the move to MetaTrader 5.

thank you for replying back...

Fernando Carreiro #:

And in the same why that we need to Google "flutter" (I actually know what it is without a search), you can also do the same about MetaTrader 4 API, (for sure I did some searches about this topic honestly I spent the all day for that and I found nothing, for that I asked this question here). 

to find out that the only API that exists for it, is for integration on the broker's server side of things. For the user end, there are no external APIs and the only language that can interface with the terminal application is MQL4.

So, in summary, you will NOT be able to create any kind of external app to access MT4 trade account data, without having a valid license for the broker or back-office side of the application, which are no longer being sold, given the move to MetaTrader 5.

Honestly i have no idea why do show us some examples in this link https://www.metatrader4.com/en/brokers/api i know there is a way to do that, but I need so figure it out from who did it before me.

MetaTrader 4 API - functionality expansion, platform integration and customization
MetaTrader 4 API - functionality expansion, platform integration and customization
  • www.metatrader4.com
The MetaTrader 4 broad functionality can be even wider! Application Program Interface, API allow you to build new functions into the platform, integrate it with other solutions and customize it for a variety of unique tasks. Server API makes it possible for you to develop various server plugins with unlimited possibilities, including management...

Noor Eddin #: Honestly i have no idea why do show us some examples in this link https://www.metatrader4.com/en/brokers/api i know there is a way to do that, but I need so figure it out from who did it before me.

Did I not just state, that access to that API is only for valid license holders and that the licenses are no longer been sold?

You are currently not a valid license holder, nor can you obtain it unless you work for a broker.

So, no, you can't use it. You will not be able to make your Flutter app integrate with the MT4 back-end.

Accept it and move on!

Fernando Carreiro #:

Did I not just state, that access to that API is only for valid license holders and that the licenses are no longer been sold?

You are currently not a valid license holder, nor can you obtain it unless you work for a broker.

So, no, you can't use it. You will not be able to make your Flutter app integrate with the MT4 back-end.

Accept it and move on!

Why I feel you are so mean?

Noor Eddin #: Why I feel you are so mean?

Because your ego won't let you accept "no" for an answer.

William Roeder #:

Because your ego won't let you accept "no" for an answer.

Because it is impossible there is no solution for that and if there is no help here i will find it do not worry. 

and even there is no you do not have the right to trade people like this, I have no idea how you both can speak like that and the company does not take action on you!!

Reason: