Stock market. Stocks. Speed of trade order execution. - page 6

The glass is kind of weird...

JRandomTrader #:
The glass is kind of weird...

Yes, I can see that there's probably something not firing...

I have been registered on this site since 13 February. I made a deposit. A blogger contacted me on the phone and we started trading. The first day we opened 2 windows. And earned 200 dollars and kopecks. Two days later I called this blogger and said I need to open 3 windows, well, we are with him and opened them. On the account was $ 1000. Blogger told me in the morning to go to the site and you will see the profits. But when I went to the site in the morning, it was minus and no money in the account at all. And the blogger immediately disappeared. Can you tell me what to do next. Help me please.

prostotrader #:

How can I help? $1,000 to give?

added

How old are you?

My name is Andrei. I'm 34 years old.

Андрей Кандаев #:
My name is Andrei. I'm 34 years old.
Do you know how to contact these bloggers at all? Or write to the head of their site?

Андрей Кандаев #:
Do you know how to contact these bloggers at all? Or write to the head blogger on their website?
I was so dashingly cheated out of money. Although I'm registered on the site, but no good.

Андрей Кандаев #:
I was so dashingly cheated out of money. I'm registered on the site, but it's no use.
This blogger left me with debts and withdrew my money somehow? I do not even know what to do next

Андрей Кандаев #:
This blogger left me with debts and withdrew my money somehow? I don't even know what to do next.
And he's put me in a bad situation. Now I can't even trade.

I'm not sorry. Why do you say that?

Андрей Кандаев #:
This blogger left me with debts and withdrew my money somehow? I don't even know what to do next.
I wish someone would help me.
Reason: