Random wandering - page 34

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

figuratively, I don't know how simple it is anymore: limit theorems are not retroactive, they do not predict or determine individual results. They are marginal. Very large sums, multiple trials will converge there someday.

They have no effect at all on the outcome of an individual coin toss. Not at all. At all.

Here we go. The outcome of a single coin toss is not affected at all, except for a 0.5 probability.

Ever since I was a child, I have been amazed at the fallacy of the way scientists think about the structure of the world.

In the beginning, the centre of the universe was the earth. Everything revolved around it.

Then the smartest scientists realised that the earth revolved around the sun. Thinking has already fixed that the centre of the world on the sun. Then they realised there were galaxies and the thinking went that our galaxy was the centre of the universe. Then they realized that there are galaxies and their thinking was reinforced - our galaxy is the center of the universe. And they say every day that the galaxy is expanding somewhere, but with the Milky Way as the centre of the galaxy.

The farther into space they see, the more it expands.

And the scientific world does not even understand that the world is infinite and eternal.

Hence Dimitri's notion of infinity.That half of infinity is also infinite.

If Baskaco had said that, it would have come off as clever.

A straight line at infinity is infinite in space and time.

It's hard for science-obsessed people to understand. I think clever men will soon come around and understand. They will explain the truth to ordinary people.

According to WBC the average (sum divided by N) tends to zero (in terms of probability), not the sum itself. The sum itself will be equal to any number an infinite number of times if N tends to infinity.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
According to WBC the average (sum divided by N) tends to zero (by probability), not the sum itself. The sum itself when N tends to infinity will be equal to any number an infinite number of times.

I was going to say that too, but I thought I'd get the poor speculator whipped by mathematicians).

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Ever since I was a child, I have been amazed at the fallacy of the way scientists think about the structure of the world.

In the beginning, the centre of the universe was the earth. Everything revolved around it.

Then the smartest scientists realised that the earth revolved around the sun. Thinking has already fixed that the centre of the world on the sun. Then they realised there were galaxies and the thinking went that our galaxy was the centre of the universe. Then they realized that there are galaxies and their thinking was reinforced - our galaxy is the center of the universe. And they say every day that the galaxy is expanding, but with the Milky Way as the centre of the galaxy.

And the scientific world does not even understand that the world is infinite and eternal.

Hence Dimitri's idea of infinity.That half of infinity is also infinite.

It's hard for science-obsessed people to understand. I think clever men will soon come around and understand. They will explain the truth to ordinary people.

And try to divide infinity in two. Let's say, one half is not infinity, so the second half is not infinity as well - it is divided in half. Add the halves and of course we get not infinity. How it is cool - was infinity, but divided it and added, and it ceased to be infinity)))) how interesting it is...

In order to obtain a finite array from infinity by division, one should divide it into infinite number of parts. However, even in this case it may not work, suddenly infinity consists of infinite number of infinities.

I've been on the forum for 3 years and eventually came to the conclusion that crossing two mashups is the most sane strategy I've seen here

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

Try dividing infinity in half yourself. Suppose one half is not infinity, so the other half is not infinity either - it is divided in half. Add the halves and of course we get not infinity. How it is cool - was infinity, but divided it and added, and it ceased to be infinity)))) how interesting it is...

To get a finite array from infinity by division, it is necessary to divide into infinite number of parts.

Why divide an infinity vector into parts if it begins with zero and ends with zero? What would be the effect of dividing zero into parts?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Why divide an infinity vector into parts if it starts with zero and ends with zero? What would it do to divide zero into parts?

Don't make entities unnecessary.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

Don't fructify entities unnecessarily.

You can only divide your time into parts.

All right, gone. Listen to Baskakov.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Then the smartest scientists realised that the earth revolved around the sun. Thinking has already fixed that the centre of the world on the sun. Then they realised there were galaxies and the thinking went that our galaxy was the centre of the universe. Then they realized that there are galaxies and their thinking was reinforced - our galaxy is the center of the universe. And they say every day that the galaxy is expanding somewhere, but with the Milky Way as the centre of the galaxy.

Hence Dimitri's idea of infinity.That half of infinity is also infinite.

It's hard for science-obsessed people to understand. I think clever men will soon come around and understand. They will explain the truth to common people.

Scientists described the model of the world according to its properties which it was possible to observe.

Reason: