Random wandering - page 37

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I am neither a physicist nor a mathematician.

Who isn'ta physicist or a mathematician hereis of course stupid! I'm not even arguing))

Volodya, what about waves? You gave up on this subject?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I am neither a physicist nor a mathematician.

Who isn'ta physicist or a mathematicianis of course stupid! I'm not even arguing))

Not for that reason, just stupid - for real. For no reason and for no reason at all.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Don't like the coin's graph? Doesn't give in to the tooth?

I understand and sympathise.

I didn't understand it myself at the time.)

What could you possibly understand? You first saw this chart a week ago on someone else's screenshots, you can not build it yourself, you can not import it into the terminal, you do not understand ZBF, you do not know the theory, you have not checked or tested anything, and when offered to check your nonsense in the experiment, you have predictably lost. Well you are completely distant, absolutely, well what do you keep trying to talk about? You think you can disguise your apparent lack of understanding with emoticons and a number of lengthy phrases that arbitrarily contain words on the subject? It is obvious to any slightly literate person what nonsense you are talking about here.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

Not for that reason, but just stupid - for real. For no reason and for no reason at all.

I'm aware of that.

Scientists say the universe is expanding and inflating. It's about to burst.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I'm aware of that.

Scientists say the universe is expanding and inflating. It's about to burst.)

Make sure you don't get splashed.

vladavd #:

What could you possibly understand? You first saw this chart a week ago on someone else's screenshots, you can't build it yourself, you can't import it into the terminal, you don't understand FFT, you don't know the theory, you haven't checked or tested anything, and when offered to check your dense nonsense in the experiment you predictably failed. Well you are completely distant, absolutely, well what do you keep trying to talk about? You think you can disguise your apparent lack of understanding with emoticons and a number of lengthy phrases that arbitrarily contain words on the subject? It's obvious to any slightly literate person what nonsense you're talking here.

Say, why do I need to make a chart of a coin, if there are charts identical to the coin in the financial markets, where you can see the process and easily test it without too much trouble?

And if you approach trading, I see the worst results withphysicists and mathematicians. Even Baskaco looks better against them.)))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Tell me, why should I build a coin chart when there are charts identical to the coin in the financial markets that show the process and can be easily tested without too much hassle?

And as far as trading goes, I see the worst results withphysicists and mathematicians. Even Baskaco looks better against them.)))

And have you seen many physicists and mathematicians? Do you even know the difference between physics and mathematics?

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

And have you seen many physicists and mathematicians? Can you even tell the difference between physics and mathematics?

I haven't, it's too complicated a question for me. Let's do the next one so you don't have to count).

There are many talented programmers, but there are alsophysicists and non-mathematicians))

does the oil market really have a memory? the oil roadmap in the picture... it's amazing how well prices follow the roadmap...

the calculation uses average close-prevclose differences for each day of the month (calendar date is not used) and then summed up on a cumulative basis. 24 month data set...

Files:
TDM.png  61 kb

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I had a man with three university degrees working for me.

That is hard to believe.

No, not that a person with N higher educations worked as an employee, but that you had a salaried employee (yes, yes, that's right "salaried employee", not "salaried employee").
Reason: