Random wandering - page 28

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I've been sitting here for a long time and see how many people here dream of making money from barking dogs)).

You can consider that my signal is already drained.

There's a tripod.))

Very symbolic picture. To the creator 5 points with +++.

No, not at all. Everyone is sitting here waiting for a coherent thought from you. Not that a thought has any meaning, but at least it has consistency)))

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

No, not at all. Everyone sits here expecting you to make a coherent point. It's not that a thought has a meaning, but at least it has a consistency.)

It's an old man's way of saying things.

Who needs it?

All interested refer to me in person. And here just to show their personality). No more.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

It feels like an old man's way of saying things.

Who needs it?

Anyone who's interested goes to me in person. It's just to show my personality.) Nothing more.

You're a little bit crazy, aren't you? One minute I'm a teenager, the next I'm an old man.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Anyone interested should contact me in person.

Interested in what?

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

You're so clumsy. One minute I'm a teenager, the next I'm an old man.

No. My brother must be confused with Baskakov, or he didn't get the point. One prevails.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Nah. My brother must have confused it with Baskakov, or missed the point. The first one prevails.)

Did I pinch something on you, jammed up?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Did I pinch something on you, did I jam?

I only stroked you so you wouldn't forget my kindness and respect for you.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Nah. My brother must have confused it with Baskakov, or missed the point. The first one prevails.)

What's the first one? The one that's making you feel clammy?

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

And the first one is what? The fact that you're clammy?

Oh, come on. What post are you jammed on? Let's work it out. Why don't we settle this peacefully?

PapaYozh #:

Interested in what?

In what you haven't thought of yet).

Monkeys have come down from trees at different times. My last one)) Like in fairy tales of Ivan the Fool or the youngest son.))

Reason: