A topic for traders. - page 158

osmo1709 #:
I so looked at the waves in the financial markets, and there out of 2 cases all 2 times you could take a nice profit with a big sneak and a small stop loss

Careful.

The popularisation of any TS attracts a mass of followers.

This mass can grow to good liquidity. followed by an entry point for larger players.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Careful.

The popularisation of any TS attracts a mass of followers.

This mass can grow to good liquidity. followed by an entry point for larger players.

I don't think there are any big players here. What's more, there are a lot of potential clients here

osmo1709 #:
I don't think there are any big players here

Not here, of course. But when 10 mio comes on the market, it becomes noticeable in the market. Even if one does not know about it.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Not here, of course. But when a 10 mio comes on the market, it becomes noticeable in the market. Even if one does not know about it.

But mio's leverage is small. The more money, the less leverage, and you can't make billions of dollars with millions.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Not here, of course. But when 10 mio comes on the market, it becomes noticeable in the market. Even if one does not know about it.

We could make it simpler, get all the forum members together and agree that we sell euros at the same time. The market will collapse and we will buy up all the cheapskates

Vladimir Baskakov #:
We could make it simpler, get all the forum members together and agree to sell euros at the same time. The market will collapse and we'll buy up all the cheapskates
And make one broker rich)

osmo1709 #:
And enrich some one broker)
Why, the broker is not important here.
23 heroes I've already found

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Not here, of course. But when 10 mio comes on the market, it becomes noticeable in the market. Even if someone doesn't know about it.

Maybe I'm telling platitudes to someone, then skip this post.

If you come to the bank wanting to buy 10 mio currency, but the bank doesn't have it at the moment. The bank will order that amount on the side and buy it at the best price for the bank, but not for the customer.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Maybe I'm telling platitudes to someone, then skip this post.

If you come to the bank wanting to buy 10 mio currency, but the bank does not have it at the moment. The bank will order that amount on the side and buy it at the best price for the bank, but not for the client.

Yes, only the result of this transaction will not move the domestic exchange rate by half a penny.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Why, the broker is irrelevant.
I've already found 23 heroes.
Save your teeth, as you say.)
It'll be exactly the opposite.
I'd bet on at least a hundred, but you won't have them left ;)
Remember Misha in Yu-Hoja's experiment? I didn't just ask him to close the profit. Everyone knows the result - he lost.
Reason: