A topic for traders. - page 200

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Haven't found a meaningful impact of magic numbers yet.

What about round numbers? They're hard to make a profit out of, though.

TheXpert #:
What about round numbers? It's hard to make a profit out of them, though.

If there are significant deviations from the SB, something can probably be extracted.

They say that round numbers on gold are particularly significant, but I haven't been able to find anything there.

transcendreamer #:

In a nutshell the statement is surprisingly simple: the basis is the daily cycle of volatility and breakdown of levels, which in the original sectarian statement translates as "axial tiers" or in other words "pivot echelons" 😁 - only a matter of optimisation and refinement afterwards - it is clear that there is a whole cloud of values carrying profit, with a cloud in price and time, plus time exit (fixed holding) this is also important.

And of course no martingales, zhakhs or other toxic nonsense.

Well, maybe. My little experience with diurnal volatility fluctuations tells me that if you get rid of them through time substitution, the similarity to SB only increases. I would certainly like to find convincing diurnal volatility/return fluctuations, but so far alas.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

If there are significant deviations from the SB, something can probably be extracted.

There are almost always more orders there than at other levels, but that is rarely enough to affect price movement

In any case, I think Drimmer is talking about other levels altogether.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
You "understand the markets" but you don't even have $100-1000 for a normal deposit? You can "run the world" but instead you flounder on a forum where everyone is openly laughing at you, posting old $25 stats?

How do you know what I have and what I don't have?)

I showed you, on a small depo, that you can grow your deposit on any market fluctuations, not only on big trends.

I have shown you that you can grow on any market fluctuations, not only on big trends. I'd like to see how long you can hold out with $100? Enough for 10 entries?

But you and your kind don't even understand that. What should I talk to you about?)

There was a pundit from your neck of the woods, called "automaton", blowing my ear off about his superiority. He left in a liquid stream.

And how he taught everyone andtreated me for 10 years! Oooh!!!!))

I should add that this is not forex.

Basically it is just a breakdown of volatility.

Perhaps after some time the nature of volatility will change and something else will have to be invented.

2020 was fabulous, 2021 is worse.

There are no magic numbers of course.

If anything - I overheard the whole story in the toilet when I happened to walk into a broker's office on my way home from the factory.

In fact, I am bound by a vow of secrecy and it would be unethical to tell about a classified job.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I showed you, on a small depo, that you can grow your deposit on any market fluctuations, not just big trends.

And then infamously lose as usual. 😁

And switch to posting old fake pictures and mantras.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Well, maybe. My little experience with diurnal volatility fluctuations tells me that if you get rid of them through time substitution, the similarity to SB only increases. I would certainly like to find convincing diurnal volatility/return fluctuations, but so far alas.

By getting rid of diurnal volatility fluctuations, the sufferer will inevitably behold the True Average around which the market non-Markovian process runs. For so it says in Scripture.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

There was a wise man from your part of the world who called himself an "automaton", also blowing on MY ears about his superiority. He left in a liquid stream.

you're similar to him by the way - the same delusional ideas taken from the ceiling, but at least he's a strong technician.

transcendreamer #:

I'm actually bound by an oath of secrecy and it would be unethical to talk about classified work.

in nda, the penalties can be steep.)

transcendreamer #:

I should add that this is not forex.

Basically it is just a breakdown of volatility.

Perhaps after some time the nature of volatility will change and something else will have to be invented.

2020 was fabulous, 2021 is worse.

There are no magic numbers of course.

If anything - I overheard the whole story in the toilet when I happened to walk into a broker's office on my way home from the factory.

In fact, I am bound by a vow of secrecy and it would be unethical to tell about a classified job.

Secrets are good. The more secrecy, the less of a sense of decay and factory. Which is quite conducive)

Reason: