A topic for traders. - page 198

Aleksandr Volotko #:

It's a cent account.

It's understandable... it might even be a demo... Who cares what you're bragging about... And if you lose, you can open a new one later, and again and again...

transcendreamer #:

That's understandable... and maybe even a demo... What difference does it make what you brag about... And if it's gone, you can open a new one and do it all over again...

Well, how much did he have before he was dumped? $5? probably no more than a quid left, that's the bottom line.
L is logic.

All right, I'm a pussy and a bully.) What's in it for me?

But when I look at the solidity of the others, I'm blown away.)

So smart, so cultured. Where in the world did they get so cultured?)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

All right, I'm a pussy and a bully.) What's in it for me?

I'm reminded of when I was a kid, they used to say: What do you take from him, except for the tests? And those with sand...

))

Aleksandr Volotko #:

Well, how much did he have before he was dumped? $5? Probably not more than a quid left, that's the bottom line.
L is logic.

You don't talk back with logic.

Give me the facts, you other pusillanimous punk.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Don't try to talk yourself out of it with logic.

Give me the facts, you other pusillanimous cocksucker.))

You call it a fact, you give me the facts, funny.)

Aleksandr Volotko #:

You call it a fact, you give me the facts, funny.)

I see. You're only on the dreamer's side).

Nothing to talk about with you, either.

Aleksandr Volotko #:

Well, how much did he have before he was dumped? $5? Probably not more than a quid left, that's the bottom line.
L is logic.

Yes, the poor lumpen himself boasted - that he, like, so cool manages a $10 account - specifically to show everyone that "the waves work" even in such difficult circumstances - and shouted obsessively about it in capes and promised that he would not go bust, and then such a shame to the amusement of the entire forum ...

But what's worse, instead of apologizing to the community, Pinocchio is throwing tantrums and swearing...

The painful reactions, anger and overcompensation in his posts are off the charts.

So I take it you can't contribute anything intelligent or useful. Just cheap jabs at me.

That's understandable. Logic-wise.

Hee hee)

Everyone can see, Izersky, that it's you who can't create anything intelligent or useful here.

Your posts are stupid cheap bragging and naive obscurantism.

You have merged in shame and everyone is well aware of that.

The excuse that you didn't blend in, but hid it is a cheesy fifth-grade level excuse.

It's shameful and degrading.

Reason: