A topic for traders. - page 15

Uladzimir Izerski:

I too have left for another forum. Sorry for the unreasonable expectations.

That tweet is worth remembering!

But! If you"left for another forum", who writes under your nickname?

Vladimir Baskakov:
So why do we have to go through the trash with you?

Why "should"? You shouldn't have to do anything.

If you don't want to do it, don't dig. I do.

Georgiy Merts:

You have to.

That's why I've made systems with few tuning parameters - to make them as stable as possible. And it is the stability of the systems that I try to assess first and foremost. Unfortunately, my success here is very modest - I select systems mainly intuitively, although I use objective criteria.

I should trade a losing system when the balance is loss-making up to some calculated threshold value, and close it when it touches an average value. If a system is already making profit, it may reach the phase of loss when enabled.

In short, the system balance should be used as an indicator for enabling/disabling.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The system should be switched on when the balance is at a loss up to a certain calculated threshold and closed when it touches an average. Because if the system is earning now, when you enable it, it may go into loss-making phase.

In short, the system balance should be used as an indicator for enabling/disabling.

I switch systems off in a different way.

Each TS has "critical parameters":

1. Maximum historical price drawdown
  2. Maximum history queue of losses.
  3. Maximum time of refreshing of the price maximum on the history
  4. Maximum number of deals before updating of the maximum on the history
  5. Maximum waiting time of one trade on the history.

The excess of any of these parameters means that the market has changed, and the system does not correspond with it. It should be immediately removed from the real market and aimed at re-optimization.

But it's more complicated with the inclusion of trades. I look for the quality of the history to be at least 80%, the maximum allowable drawdown rate to be no more than five, and the current demo trading should give not less than 95% quality. Plus I take into account the type of system, let's say RTS-systems (trailing TP) I don't like very much. Much more like SP-systems (with fixed TP-SL).

Uladzimir Izerski:

You haven't gone far from Bas in your behaviour.

I too have left for another forum. I'm sorry for the unreasonable expectations.

We all had such hopes, expectations, aspirations.

Exactly, we think you can find an idea and even express it, set the subject so to speak.

It's a shame about the forum you're supposedly leaving, because there's no us there, which is clearly and immediately worse.

Vladimir Baskakov:
If you collect all the food from the garbage, can you say that the food industry is doing poorly and there is no good food?

The dump is a chance for some people to survive. All homeless people live off the rubbish tip.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You took everything from Codobase, you didn't create anything.

Goddamn it!!! STOP TROLLING!!! You're sick of your "smart mouth" - show me the results, let me see the dough...

Don't you have anything else to do?

Vova, stay...A_K left, so he was kicked and pelted with rotten tomatoes. And he was no match for us, he knew how to add up the numbers.

There's practitioners out there, professionals and wolves. They'll eat you up and spit your bones out.

Where else can I turn your pictures around without explaining them? Or about the "reinterpreted renamed wave theory" rubbing it in, making a thoughtful appearance.

It's only here. Appreciate the moment and the time.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You haven't gone far from Bas in your behaviour.

I too have left for another forum. Sorry for the unreasonable expectations.

Volodya, keep it up.

15 pages pumped, it means that the communication has started.

You still haven't posted the screenshot with the cheif, we are waiting ;)

Who says thechanalysis doesn't work ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7agKd6DF4Xc

Reason: